The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 31 matches

by Stevo
09 May 2016, 19:29
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: An idea?
Replies: 9
Views: 975

Re: An idea?

Hi all so it looks like an idea then, Obviously there will be some contraints, reference material is vital, if there is none then I wouldnt even attempt it. I have already took on a project for Hartwig as a little tester, when ive finshed that I'll get back you all, I do like the Tug suggestion. ;)
by Stevo
07 May 2016, 21:31
Topic: An idea?
Replies: 9
Views: 975

An idea?

Hi Stevo here from ex ACG. After the closure of Airfield Construction Group in January and 5 months of doing no flightsim work at all, I have decided to get back into flight sim again but on a much smaller scale. During those five months ive been thinking of ways I could get back into the flightsim ...
by Stevo
11 Jan 2016, 18:03
Topic: Airfield Construction Group gone?
Replies: 31
Views: 2704

Re: Airfield Construction Group gone?

Hi, Yeah what John said, he said that much better than I could. A small part of me wishes I could have kept it going but its just not possible and after emailing John today I think we made the right decision. And as John has said, I believe were all still working on airfields in our own way, only th...
by Stevo
18 Dec 2014, 12:08
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Wattisham '91
Replies: 55
Views: 4655

Re: Wattisham '91

Don't know if John has already mentioned it, but just so hopes arent raised for FS9, those Animated QRA doors are in FSX only, fs9 is doors permanently open for now.....

Stevo :wink:
by Stevo
06 Nov 2011, 12:59
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Duxford for FS9 and FSX
Replies: 17
Views: 1144

Re: Duxford for FS9 and FSX

Hi, Thanks for the comments guys, @Tirithon, if you'd like some info, we started the project in Feb 2010 and it was initially going to be a payware product to determine if it was viable, but due to various delays from various external sources, licencing etc (a lot of time was spent just waiting, mon...
by Stevo
30 Mar 2010, 14:41
Topic: RAF Kinloss release
Replies: 20
Views: 1206

Re: RAF Kinloss release

Hi, Looks like you have made a great job of this airfield, but if you don't mind could I make a small observational comment. The 2 hangars in the above screenshot are the incorrect type. They are the earlier RAF built 1934 C-type hangar, the ones at Kinloss are the later 1938 design which was slight...
by Stevo
22 Mar 2010, 20:18
Topic: Spruce up your UK Hawks Part1 package
Replies: 7
Views: 477

Re: Spruce up your UK Hawks Part1 package

Yep the Valley beta preliminary version for FS9 and FSX is available here

Stevo ;)
by Stevo
22 Mar 2010, 20:15

btw the Valley scenery was released as a beta version for everyone to download on our old gallery download system, it has since been removed, I'm not sure its been put back on since we got rid of that system, I'll have to check. Birdman (the author) is releasing in stages rather than one large scene...
by Stevo
22 Mar 2010, 20:12

Hi Fella's Thanks for the thought :wink: The Mona scenery I don't think is quite good enough to include an aircraft, but I think adding it to Valley when its complete is a great idea. I can't say when that will be however but RAF Mona will be released this week hopefully. The Hawk package is great, ...
by Stevo
14 Mar 2010, 23:48
Topic: RAFG Bruggen FS9 Released
Replies: 6
Views: 595

Re: RAFG Bruggen FS9 Released

Version 2 of Bruggen is now available on Avsim, we have solved some of the issues that where found in v1, also added some alterations and additions see pdf in the download

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=145509

Stevo ;)
by Stevo
07 Mar 2010, 23:40
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Cars...
Replies: 28
Views: 926

Re: Cars...

These are for Barry . Here are some pics of my 2006 Ford Mustang 46 GT. Mark W http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9031/dscf0128a.th.jpg http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3775/dscf0130y.th.jpg http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3838/dscf0127v.th.jpg http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2146/dscf0125k...
by Stevo
07 Mar 2010, 21:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Something for the retro fans
Replies: 15
Views: 712

Re: Something for the retro fans

Hi

The Tornado installation works fine as long as its Fernado's model it don't matter what the main folder is called, its the Phantom F-4 that doesnt work, I have put a fix on the ACG forum.

Stevo ;)
by Stevo
06 Mar 2010, 20:17
Topic: Something for the retro fans
Replies: 15
Views: 712

Re: Something for the retro fans

Hi Steve, Manfred is part of the ACG team, member of ACG are John Ian Paul64 Birdman Phil Keith Manfred myself Each member works on his own scenery or members join together to create airfields they like, like John and Ians Bentwater/Woodbridge. Manfred is a relative newbie to scenery design, John, M...
by Stevo
06 Mar 2010, 18:51
Topic: RAFG Bruggen FS9 Released
Replies: 6
Views: 595

RAFG Bruggen FS9 Released

Hi

Manfred Schyma (Mancshy) has released his very first scenery, RAF Bruggen for FS9. It is available on Flightsim.com or on Airfield Construction Group Forum.

;)
by Stevo
07 Aug 2009, 12:24
Topic: RAF Benson
Replies: 14
Views: 872

Hi, As far as I am aware any size texture can be used without needing to alter the model. If the texture used in the above aircraft is 256x256, then you should be able to use 512x512 or 1024x1024 without any problems. For scenery objects I generally use 2048x2048 .psd textures and resize it down for...
by Stevo
25 Jul 2009, 21:38
Topic: Twin Bases Suffolk Home of the 81st Tactical Fighter Wing
Replies: 32
Views: 2211

Hi all

Please feel very welcome to come over to the ACG forum and leave your comments there too. We would very much like to hear what you have to say about the airfields.

For those using FSX, the FSX version is also available to download, see thread on the ACG forum.

thanks

Stevo ;)
by Stevo
19 Mar 2009, 20:56
Topic: UKMIL closes doors
Views: 1678

There site is Back up. But it looks like it will only be to download current stuff. Thanks Gaffer I think that is fair move for the club members. Mark I agree, the rash decision to close because of a minority was in my opinion out of order. If the Gaffer takes a look around the various websites he ...
by Stevo
19 Mar 2009, 14:32

Well said John

;)
by Stevo
19 Mar 2009, 12:43

phil6765 wrote:I wish someone had sent me an email or something to let me know what was happening.

Phil
Now Ex Scenery Designer
UKMIL :cry:

Any vacancies anyone?? :(
Hi Phil

I've sent you a private message.

Stevo ;)
by Stevo
19 Mar 2009, 11:43

Hi, As one of the departing scenery designers (which as far as we where aware we left on good terms leaving a good legacy as the post on UKAR shows) I feel the Gaffers decistion is less than impressive and very disappointing both for member and paying members, I don't see how he came to such a selfi...