The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 7 matches

by Stingray15
29 Mar 2020, 15:01
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Norway and Denmark C-130 callsigns?
Replies: 6
Views: 717

Re: Norway and Denmark C-130 callsigns?

The norwegian c130's often use HUSKY on national flights. During the excercise Cold Response earlier this month they used LOADERxx for cargo flights and TROOPERxx for troop transports :) Altough the LOADER and TROOPER callsigns also was in use by german A400, so I think it was a general transport ca...
by Stingray15
31 Oct 2017, 11:11
Forum: JYAI
Topic: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)
Replies: 416
Views: 44973

Re: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)

Looking good!
But why so many weapons under the wings? I believe it will be only very special circumstances they will disrupt the stealth capabilities like that.

"Go clean B)"
by Stingray15
07 Jun 2017, 18:01
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor.NET Initial Release
Replies: 77
Views: 6972

Re: AI Aircraft Editor.NET Initial Release

Had it installed long ago :)

Seems problem is gone now. At least I was able to start it :)
by Stingray15
07 Jun 2017, 15:48

It happens immediatly as I start. The loading icon spins up, then the crash window comes up. This is in the "Stack Trace" at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) at AI_Aircraft_Editor.frm_AIAE.Initialize() in E:\Eigene Dateien\Martin\VB\AI-Editor\AI-Aircraft Editor.3.1.3...
by Stingray15
07 Jun 2017, 14:15

I might be a mo*on, but I can't get this to work :( It chrashes everytime on startup. General remark: Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length Source is "mscorlib". Get this with 3.1.3 and 3.1.9. Running as admin, win 7 x64 english edition. Tried ...
by Stingray15
04 Jun 2017, 19:10
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Prepar3d v4
Replies: 93
Views: 11471

Re: Prepar3d v4

Here's a screenshot from Missi (FSP) showing the new dynamic lighting on one of his AI models. The surroundings (including other AI aircraft) are now also lit dynamically by taxi and landing lights meaning no more ugly triangles on the ground. This however requires the modelers to update their mode...