The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by mrobertsco2
12 Apr 2020, 07:15
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 145
Views: 32180

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Yes, absolutely, use AIFP to find and convert all your traffic files to FSX format. Having 100% FS9-formatted files might work in FSX, but as soon as you add an FSX traffic file from a new download, you will kill your traffic again. John John, THanks for the help. You were right, a couple random fi...
by mrobertsco2
12 Apr 2020, 06:08

So update, I ran the FS9 finder, after backing up my files to when they were all FSX. I am only showing FS9 files in the optional folders that are not selected to be used. So with ALL FSX files, I should be good? Of note, I have also tried pulling up all the traffic files effected in AIFP to ensure ...
by mrobertsco2
12 Apr 2020, 05:57

I did not think to look for that. And I also did not really realize that you can just scan for FS9 formatted files. I will do that now, but I definitely did not realize that the local files could be a problem also. So instead of defaulting all the files back to FS9, I should be using the FSX version...
by mrobertsco2
12 Apr 2020, 02:01

So Basic Update, I reinstalled the original backup files and most of my traffic has returned. I now have the standard FS9 files back and what I noticed is that any of my WOAI files that have FSX in the title are suppressed, I lost the F-35's now as that file was FSX, and for some reason all of my Pe...
by mrobertsco2
11 Apr 2020, 17:13

Hey Guys, so I am a long time user of MAIW products. Recently got a few new additions via downloading the Official Packages including mostly the Alaska and Pacific stuff. Of note I am running FSX boxed addition. In the past, I used the AIFP tool to upgrade all my FS9 models to FSX, and I noticed tha...
by mrobertsco2
05 Apr 2020, 13:32
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: MCAS Iwankuni SCENERY ISSUE
Replies: 13
Views: 1401

Re: MCAS Iwankuni SCENERY ISSUE

Matt, everything you need should be in the MAIW Scenery Library package. If it's not there, try adding the Atsugi and Beaufort obj packages (which I thought were in the MAIW package anyway). I don't think I added anything else to my P3Dv4 version (pics above). So I redownloaded all those object lib...
by mrobertsco2
05 Apr 2020, 11:14
Topic: MCAS Iwankuni SCENERY ISSUE
Replies: 13
Views: 1401

Re: MCAS Iwankuni SCENERY ISSUE

Hello, I am a long time fan of MAIW and use many of the packages from you guys. I actually currently fly out of Iwakuni, so I was trying to beef up the scenery around RJOI. I use FSX, so I started with the 2018 update and then added the necessary files from the F-35 update package. (specifically the...
by mrobertsco2
27 Nov 2016, 23:46
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW
Replies: 57
Views: 7688

Re: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW

Just some extra info, no special terrain for Hawaii installed, FSX is installed.

picture attached
by mrobertsco2
27 Nov 2016, 22:27
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW
Replies: 57
Views: 7688

Re: Originally by User: Mins

Support request orginialy posted by User Mins in the screenshot forum Hi MAIW thanks to the first official survey. I am using the MegaScenery HAWAII. However, as shown when used in conjunction with PHNG SCENERY problem. MegaScenery HAWAII SCENERY solution is to erase our only option? Is there any w...
by mrobertsco2
20 Jul 2016, 22:56
Topic: KCHS Charleston AFB Scenery
Replies: 2
Views: 531

KCHS Charleston AFB Scenery

Hey, I'm new to this forum but I've been using the MAIW and other FSX stuff for a long time. I recently added the MAIW KCHS AFCAD done by Tony Dalton. The Scenery is great but I wanted to change the parking codes at the terminal parking to get my civilian AI traffic parking correctly. Problem is, wh...