The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 56 matches

by thetford569
15 Sep 2023, 20:23
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Preview of our first MSFS package
Replies: 60
Views: 7079

Re: Preview of our first MSFS package

Anyone know if it's possible to use AI Traffic Controller to only inject the Military AI flights? I've been using FSLTL as my injection source because it uses FlightRadar24 for Live Traffic and now the awesome new ATC program that will be coming out "Beyond ATC" has partnered with FSLTL. ...
by thetford569
15 Sep 2023, 17:58

Anyone know if it's possible to use AI Traffic Controller to only inject the Military AI flights? I've been using FSLTL as my injection source because it uses FlightRadar24 for Live Traffic and now the awesome new ATC program that will be coming out "Beyond ATC" has partnered with FSLTL. I...
by thetford569
29 Aug 2023, 22:43
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Hurlburt Field for MSFS
Replies: 2
Views: 260

Hurlburt Field for MSFS

To keep my sanity while working on a payware project I put together a quick freeware project for MSFS with the help of John Young from MAIW and Andy Carroll (AIG). Thanks to them for granting permission of their models to be used as static aircraft in this scenery. The intent with including the stat...
by thetford569
25 Jul 2023, 17:17

I hope this is a way forward and we can see military AI coming to the sim! It's the one big thing I've been missing from FSX/P3D but the new sim is too good to go back to those sims. This will make it that much greater!
by thetford569
17 Jul 2022, 03:22

This is the best news and even with all the issues this means the aircraft will at least be ready whenever Asobo rewrites the traffic engine. I’m sure that will cause new issues itself but at least the models and textures will be ready for the new AI system in the future. In the meantime we can enjo...
by thetford569
18 Jul 2018, 21:16
Forum: JYAI
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29249

Re: V-22 Osprey

John, All I have to say is THANK YOU! Your time and effort are appreciated and nobody who is not a developer realizes that personal time and energy that goes into projects like these. I am still trying to work on a scenery I started years ago. It's way more than anyone who is just a user thinks. Any...
by thetford569
09 Jul 2018, 00:14
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Sheppard AFB Freeware FSX- MAIW Flightplans issue
Replies: 4
Views: 662

Re: Sheppard AFB Freeware FSX- MAIW Flightplans issue

Those are static aircraft that are part of the scenery. Sheppard is a training base but that also includes training aircraft maintainers. That particular ramp is full of older tankers, transports, and fighters for the maintainers to practice on. It is like that in real life. The T-6s and T-38s all p...
by thetford569
01 Apr 2018, 22:33
Topic: Aircraft Conversion Preview
Replies: 21
Views: 3085

Re: Aircraft Conversion Preview

OMG!!!!!!! This is awesome. I might as well stop installing packages that have models already converted and piecing them together because it looks like I will be deleting them soon! Thank you!!!

Brandon
by thetford569
29 Mar 2018, 17:19
Topic: An interesting issue with the FSX converted HTAI F-16s
Replies: 7
Views: 1144

Re: An interesting issue with the FSX converted HTAI F-16s

I haven't yet, but haven't had time to look recently. I do intend to return to it however. You can see in the post I made that John Young has figured out that there are FS9 models in one of the F-15 packages I was having the same symptoms as you. However if you are using the MAIW converted F-16 pac...
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 18:57
Topic: JYAI F-15C/D Disappear and RSAF F-15SG not visible - P3Dv4
Replies: 13
Views: 1843

Re: JYAI F-15C/D Disappear and RSAF F-15SG not visible - P3Dv4

No problem. Just glad you could find an issue and know there was a problem. I can use the standard model for the time being. I too noticed the missing gear but since I didn’t think it could have been an FS9 model I figured it was something else. Thanks for looking. Looking forward to the F35s! Brandon
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 16:07

Can I just confirm that this is the Mark Walsh package that the FSX C Centre Line model came from please: https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library/download/8-aircraft-repaints/779-ai-jyai-f-15cd-53wing-fsx Once I know that I'll test all the aircraft. John John, The one you linked to...
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 14:40
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: WCANG Redux
Replies: 2
Views: 636

Re: WCANG Redux

I've done the Fresno F-15s but forgot to upload them and remember someone else doing some since. The two camo aggressor birds on 144th are now standard grey however but I refuse to paint mine grey im sorry! If you want my paints ill try and get them up tomorrow. Nobody ever answered you but I would...
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 14:32

OK, I have solved the problem for the most part. The models included with the Nellis paints do not work. The models in the base package for the F15C and D work just fine. This is the package that has 3 LN repaints in it and 3 models: C_AMRAAMS, C_Std, and D_Std. These models have a different date st...
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 14:08

So, the plot thickens.....Here is another video showing the Nellis F-15s visiting NAS Leemoore, CA on a Saturday. I checked at this location to rule out the Nellis scenery somehow causing the issue. I changed my traffic file a little bit because as is well known there are not enough paints for the N...
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 13:47

I have P3D v4.2 and I just checked at Lakenheath and the C's and D's work fine. I don't have the Nellis ones installed so I can't check those. I did look at the Nellis models and for the "C centerline drop tank" model it has a JYAI_F-15A.mdl file in it. Maybe that's the problem?? I also s...
by thetford569
27 Mar 2018, 13:46

Brandon, I've just set up F-15C's and D's at my test airfield in P3Dv4 and zoomed in and out from touching the aircraft to a couple of miles away and they remained rock stable and visible at all times. This is in V4.0.28. Is it possible you have the new V4.2 installed and is it possible that LM hav...
by thetford569
26 Mar 2018, 19:02

I just fixed the F-15SG issue at Mountain Home. I had renamed the folder containing the aircraft to something matching my organization scheme. This has never been a problem before. I decided to re-download the models and install them without renaming the folder. This worked and now the RSAF F-15SGs ...
by thetford569
26 Mar 2018, 17:48

I checked the Prepar3D.cfg and this entry was not in the scenery section at all. I added SmallPartRejectRadius=0 to the [scenery] section and loaded the sim. It had no affect on anything and the F-15C/Ds were still disappearing. I suspect this is not a valid entry anymore and Lockheed got rid of it ...
by thetford569
26 Mar 2018, 16:47
Topic: An interesting issue with the FSX converted HTAI F-16s
Replies: 7
Views: 1144

Re: An interesting issue with the FSX converted HTAI F-16s

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am having the same problem but with the JYAI F-15s that are supposed to be FSX Native. I don't have the issue with the HTAI F-16 conversions. Here is a post I just made about it: https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/79/17507

Brandon
by thetford569
26 Mar 2018, 16:45

JYAI F-15C/D Disappear and RSAF F-15SG not visible - P3Dv4

Apologies if this problem has been answered before but I can not find anything about this in all of my searches. I know the JYAI F-15C, D, and Es are FSX Native and are supposed to work in Prepar3d version 4. Yesterday I spent some time installing the packages available here for Mountain Home and Ne...