The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 20 matches

by Karaya
15 Feb 2011, 08:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: A bit of a problem
Replies: 17
Views: 939

Re: A bit of a problem

In case you or anyone else comes across a similar problem again keep this page in mind: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;177252 I had the ATC sound disappear a few years ago,and had to do Method 3 to get it back.I think at the time I had installed a codec pack that messed up m...
by Karaya
19 Sep 2009, 10:33
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: RAAF (YAMB) Amberely Air Base, Queensland, Australia
Replies: 102
Views: 5669

Thanks for the new pics,it looks great! If you don't mind revealing to much are you also doing the housing and other building area behind the main hangars or just the 2 hangar areas? I think you will find that Point Cook has hardly changed since the 60"s, that includes the roof iron on many of ...
by Karaya
02 Sep 2009, 08:25

Karaya, thanks for comment. Yes you know your RAAF bases well, its Point Cook (RAAF Williams) and its coming along nicely with a lot of photo-quality textures including photo-ground being used. If I find the time I will also include a small traffic file for the musuem aircraft parked outside. Mark ...
by Karaya
01 Sep 2009, 07:47

Mark,is that Point Cook?

Also great job on Amberley,forgot to comment after my last post about verson 2 being up.
by Karaya
07 Aug 2009, 08:23

Version 2 of Amberley is now up on flightsim.com for anyone who has been waiting for it.
by Karaya
19 Jun 2009, 23:21

Thanks Steve.
by Karaya
18 Jun 2009, 10:03

Looking great Mark!

Although I will wait for version 2 to come out,I did look for version 1 on flightsim.com and couldn't see it there,was it taken down due to the issues.I tried searching under Amberley and YAMB but it didn't show up under either.
by Karaya
12 Apr 2009, 10:36
Forum: General Projects
Topic: New Zealand/Australian A-4 Skyhawks package *RELEASED*
Replies: 10
Views: 796

fishlips,I am running VOZ 1.8 and it is installed as per the instructions with the scenery folders in the right order.Only thing different I think is that I had to move the addon folder in the library up so a few airfields like Baachus Marsh would show up. I did get the Nowra scenery back by unticki...
by Karaya
11 Apr 2009, 12:50
Topic: New Zealand/Australian A-4 Skyhawks package *RELEASED*
Views: 796

92rc11 search for nbai_skyhawk_complete_package.zip on avsim. Mark I had a problem with all the VOZ scenery disappearing when I installed the package ( I used the afcad marked for use with VOZ). I checked out the file with AFX and the exclude had everything excluded,not just the default buildings.I ...
by Karaya
31 Mar 2009, 06:41
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Red Flag
Replies: 3
Views: 310

You can get it on DVD though: Standard DVD: http://www.amazon.com/Fighter-Pilot-Operation-Flag-IMAX/dp/B000A2XB9K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1238481620&sr=8-4 Blu Ray: http://www.amazon.com/Fighter-Pilot-Operation-Flag-Blu-ray/dp/B001BEK88S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=12384816...
by Karaya
29 Mar 2009, 03:57
Topic: Listing Of Military Scenerys
Replies: 104
Views: 42317

Nellis AB by Paul Stevens at Avism. File Description: Due to the lack hangers and building with the default scenery for Nellis AFB., I made this Scenery using EZ-Scenery and google earth to place hangers and building in the proper area to the best of my ability. I'm not a scenery designer so I used ...
by Karaya
29 Mar 2009, 03:39
Topic: New flightplans available
Replies: 29
Views: 2323

Thanks Menno! I just started creating AI flight plans recently and was going to make some for Bitburg and Nellis at some stage,now I can try yours.
by Karaya
29 Mar 2009, 03:35
Topic: No textures on vehicles?
Views: 688

2 things you could try are first make sure the MAIW scenery object library folder is activated in the settings,and if it is then try searching for GGSE.bgl in your FS folder.This is one of the files that GSE can be used from.If its not there search for it at avsim and see if that helps.
by Karaya
21 Jan 2009, 07:28
Topic: TIGER, Unterstützungshubschrauber
Replies: 17
Views: 1080

MIKE JG wrote:I'm glad we have members who can translate for us. I believe, not 100% sure, but I believe there is a Tiger AI model in that Australian ADF AI package isn't there??
Yep,there is one in that package.
by Karaya
06 Dec 2008, 02:57
Topic: How much can you trust GE images?
Replies: 12
Views: 739

First I would trust the GE image more so then the MS version. I am sure MS did not take the time to look at overhead images for each and every airfield placed. More likely airfield diagrams, and then good guesstimates from them of the taxiways, and ramps. I just got into doing airfields myself rece...
by Karaya
28 Jun 2008, 11:34
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)
Replies: 108
Views: 13735

subs I think they have multiple afcads so the AI works the way they want it to.The Miramar Top Gun pack has 4 or so in it. And thanks for the RAAF package guys! I only last week used the RCAF Hawks as substitutes for the RAAF ones with VOZ AI to get more planes at the RAAF bases,now I use ones with ...
by Karaya
29 Jan 2008, 02:26
Topic: Langley AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 66
Views: 6913

Danny - now worries,I hadn't thought of that. And from both me and a friend who came over yesterday and flew around after I finished installing them,great job on the packages! My friend took off from Oceana and although we didn't see any F-14's flying ( must have been the wrong time of day),we did s...
by Karaya
28 Jan 2008, 03:16

I downloaded them again,and they have installed properly and run in game.Thanks for your help Firebird!

BadPvtDan how would you install the packs manually,since they are inside an installer?

Weescotty - " Karaya - Aces High ?" Im probably being thick but I don't know what you are asking!!
by Karaya
27 Jan 2008, 12:53

I'm not using a download acclerator,but I will give downloading them a try again.I will let you know how I go.

Thanks!
by Karaya
27 Jan 2008, 07:23

Hi! I have dowloaded a few of the packages and just tried to install four of them: F15 Langley package F15 Seymour Johnston Package F14 Sunset package RAF Lakenheath So far the only one to fully install and work properly if the F14 Sunset one. The other 3 come up with up with errors from teh install...