The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 11 matches

by pazzo
19 Jul 2018, 04:29
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Aircraft locked to specific scenery?
Replies: 4
Views: 437

AI Aircraft locked to specific scenery?

Are AI aircraft available here locked to scenery by a specific designer? I've tried to use AI aircraft obtained here to create routes using AIFP and scenery of my own design using ADE and been unable to have them active.
by pazzo
01 Jun 2018, 21:12
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Sharing MAIW aircraft with friends
Replies: 5
Views: 812

Re: Sharing MAIW aircraft with friends

Follow up: it's extremely difficult to find a way to contact the creators and I'd like to know how to contact Henry Tomkiewicz, Desmond Burrell, and Mike Stone. I'm interested in the C130, C17, and C5. Email addresses would be helpful. At the same time, would it be proper to direct interested partie...
by pazzo
31 May 2018, 20:14

Re: Sharing MAIW aircraft with friends

thanks for the clarification!
by pazzo
31 May 2018, 00:44

Sharing MAIW aircraft with friends

I've made some AI traffic files using aircraft I've downloaded from here. I'd like to share my traffic.bgl with friends and include the relevant aircraft in the folder. What is necessary regarding copyright/ownership/creator rights in order to properly and legally include MAIW aircraft in my traffic...
by pazzo
19 Apr 2017, 17:57
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: AI Aircraft Disappearing at Departure time
Replies: 14
Views: 1435

Re: AI Aircraft Disappearing at Departure time

Great advice! Thanks! Being new to ADE, I need these insights into the function of AFCADs. I'm working with stock airports and have only added parking spaces and taxiways to the runways. I'll check them out.

Thanks, again!
by pazzo
19 Apr 2017, 07:55

Problem solved! I got ADE yesterday and was able to turn a stock airport into a military airport ... no goodies (buildings, etc.) but aircraft will be able to taxi, land, and takeoff without disappearing. My focus is on the military airports in Turkey. I've finished LTBG and will now redo LTBF.
by pazzo
18 Apr 2017, 00:53

I'm not sure how I missed this excellent thread and posted one of my own today. :( I've noticed this disappearing act at LTBG and LCRA: at the end of the boarding period (I use AITT2FSX (Genix) for the timetable), "Last Call" is posted on the ARR/DEP board and nothing happens for at least ...
by pazzo
17 Apr 2017, 23:51
Topic: No AFCADs or taxiways?
Replies: 1
Views: 436

Re: No AFCADs or taxiways?

My search missed the thread by SeanG on Mar 8, 2017 that address this exact problem. Please refer to it and the excellent answers provided there.
by pazzo
17 Apr 2017, 23:22
Topic: No AFCADs or taxiways?
Replies: 1
Views: 436

No AFCADs or taxiways?

I'm new to MIAW and have been enjoying populating the military airways of the eastern Mediterranean (Italy eastward) and have noticed that, at some airports, after an aircraft has been cleared to taxi, it disappears. I've also witnessed the same phenomenon on runways. It seems that the rest of the f...
by pazzo
16 Apr 2017, 23:37
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS9 package absolutely not compatible with FSX?
Replies: 2
Views: 592

Re: FS9 package absolutely not compatible with FSX?

Thanks for the response and the great info! i've been flightsimming since the 80s and never looked at the military dimension but now that I have I'm hooked. I like creating flightplans with AIFP.
by pazzo
16 Apr 2017, 08:05
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS9 package absolutely not compatible with FSX?
Replies: 2
Views: 592

FS9 package absolutely not compatible with FSX?

I look at all the cool packages and see very few with FSX compatibility. I'm new to MIAW and am impressed by the addons created for it. I'm wondering if the incompatibility issue is absolute ... would love to expand my Mediterranean bases.

Thanks!