The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 97 matches

by Foxbat
25 Mar 2019, 17:29
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: I'm stuck with PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1089

Re: I'm stuck with PM

Thanks Steve,

It seems I have no options to delete anything at all. Let me re-check this and get back to you.
by Foxbat
25 Mar 2019, 16:06
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: I'm stuck with PM
Views: 1089

I'm stuck with PM

MAIW staff,

I've been trying to send PM's to explain why I have not done much lately regarding conversions and other. But my messages get stuck in the outbox, and I cannot delete messages in my inbox. It seems to me the PM system is just frozen. Either that, or I need glasses or a new brain.

Cheers,
by Foxbat
25 Mar 2019, 15:50
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: RAF mildenhall
Replies: 39
Views: 6432

Re: RAF mildenhall

Hi Trev,

I'll check that as I like to just spot planes for the time being, busy with life in general otherwise. I'll take a peek at the afcad as well.

Cheers,
by Foxbat
17 Mar 2019, 23:51

And there it was, with all the tankers :-) I've been trying to get to the MAIW staff lately, but I fail on the PM stuff. Forgive me in general for not taking contact. And kudos for making a damned good job with those stubborn fire extinguishers an engine covers and so on. At least I made my part wit...
by Foxbat
18 Jan 2019, 15:34
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: FSX Native E-3 / RC-135
Replies: 30
Views: 3937

Re: FSX Native E-3 / RC-135

Feel free to convert and release the whole line of my -135 series. I just don't see myself ever getting back to those. I'm not really in the FSX or P3D scene so have at it. I won't have any objections. No restrictions on the conversions, do with them as you please. It would be nice if you retained ...
by Foxbat
18 Jan 2019, 15:19
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Quick question
Replies: 6
Views: 572

Re: Quick question

Greg, As I got permission from the original author to upload the ENOL and ENBO flightplans & F-16 repaints here at MAIW ... it would be nice if you could incude all that in MAIW Europe. I will at that point also share my ENBO afcad with you (or maybe not, as ENBO soon wil be civil only). My read...
by Foxbat
28 Dec 2018, 17:30
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Alconbury - No AI Showing
Replies: 7
Views: 1004

Re: Alconbury - No AI Showing

True, if memory serves, I need to have the GA slider up in order to see - umm was it the U2's?
by Foxbat
28 Dec 2018, 16:56
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: FSX Native E-3 / RC-135
Replies: 30
Views: 3937

Re: FSX Native E-3 / RC-135

Hi guys, I asked a long time ago permission to upload the MGAI KC-135's, but got a no since I did not convert every small detail (as a developer myself I can understand this). I have the MGAI flying fine, without the fire extinguisher and without engine covers & wheel chocks. I also did the PAI ...
by Foxbat
16 Sep 2018, 12:13
Topic: Flickering scenery textures
Replies: 17
Views: 1292

Re: Flickering scenery textures

Sigionella was bad. With the new files, perfect, no flickering at all. At Whiteman the result is also better, but there is still flickering at the Operations Center building and a couple of others. Good that this can be solved!
by Foxbat
07 Sep 2018, 17:55
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Region North America Now Available
Replies: 11
Views: 1843

Re: Region North America Now Available

The flickering scenery is the result of how John Stinstrom textured his models and so far we haven't been able to fix it. If we talk about using a separate poly for a door, a sign, placed a tad offset the main wall, I found using a separation of at least 25cm solved the problem on my own gmax model...
by Foxbat
07 Sep 2018, 10:54
Topic: North America
Replies: 23
Views: 2279

Re: North America

Thanks for another great package.

A bug from the B-52H conversion resurfaced. The bombs model with flaps upside down. The fix can be found in this thread: https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/82/17701
by Foxbat
22 Aug 2018, 13:39
Topic: Region Europe - ENOL
Views: 489

Re: Region Europe - ENOL

That's right, I did the ETNG conversion, as well as the E3A and CT-49, both P3D and FSX models. Thinking of that, the package should maybe be uploaded separatly? I'll send you my ENOL afcad shortly. It's made for FTX Norway, so you may have to set the grass to "Airfield 1" instead of "...
by Foxbat
22 Aug 2018, 12:51
Topic: Region Europe - ENOL
Views: 489

Region Europe - ENOL

Hi guys,

I see the MAIW ENOL afcad is very basic, and a bit off. I have been working on ENOL for more than a decade, and will gladly share my ADE project file with MAIW for free usage. To whom shall I send to?
by Foxbat
09 Aug 2018, 08:04
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Region Europe Now Available
Replies: 11
Views: 1807

Re: Region Europe Now Available

Thanks for a new, great region!

If you can live with my simple MGAI KC-135R conversion for a while (only one model without wheel chocks and engine covers), I can upload it here. Have them flying all over the planet.
by Foxbat
24 Jul 2018, 08:17
Topic: Matrix Asia F-16C
Views: 578

Re: Matrix Asia F-16C

I sorted out my F-16's. The "missing" F-16C textures are in the F-16 CD (Drag Chute) folder. So I just moved 455TFW and RJAF 2Sqn no. 140-151 cfg entrys to the Drag Chute model.
by Foxbat
23 Jul 2018, 10:02
Topic: Matrix Asia F-16C
Views: 578

Matrix Asia F-16C

First, thanks for another great Matrix region :) There are a few bugs with the aircraft when I check them with AI Aircraft Editor. I fixed the minor faults myself. But hope you can take a peek at the F-16C, which has a lot of textures missing (or entrys in aircraft.cfg that should not be there). Als...
by Foxbat
23 Jul 2018, 09:54

Hi Guys, I got a tip about Tony from a forum member here, but it seems those accounts have not been active for a long time, so sorry to say I cannot share Mildenhall. Brian: I've decided to not mess with my P3D system by exporting FSX SDK afcads. Also I'm not really shure if an afcad exported with t...
by Foxbat
14 Jun 2018, 20:55
Topic: Effects
Replies: 2
Views: 452

Re: Effects

The simple solution would be to use your own effect names for all MAIW planes. I started out being a total civil freeware dude, but my heart is somehow military. We'll sort this out in time.
by Foxbat
14 Jun 2018, 19:29
Topic: Effects
Replies: 2
Views: 452

Effects

A friend and me suddenly have FAIB 737's with fighter blink rates for strobes and beacons. I uninstalled Matrix global, and after that, rates were normal. I think this happens because MAIW and P3D default have the same fx names, and the addons xml's effects are read before the default ones.