The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 95 matches

by Superbuggz
04 Jun 2009, 18:03
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Nicks Bug !
Replies: 36
Views: 2712

Thanks guys, and indeed, a stunning model !!
by Superbuggz
04 Jun 2009, 13:19
Topic: Nicks Bug !
Replies: 36
Views: 2712

mike, i always change my paints to MAIW ones when my own are duplicated, you cant beat a GK paint. in the meantime i know the spanish use F18A's but i just had to paint one. Did I miss something?? Nick's Bug is a legacy, isn't it, so an A ?? Spanish Air Force uses the EF-18A and EF-18B so Mikes mod...
by Superbuggz
04 Jun 2009, 13:11
Topic: USAFE 36FW, 32FS Soesterberg AFB
Replies: 32
Views: 2424

roellodder wrote:Hi guys,
I can't remember seeing a F-4 with a sharkmouth!
They did not have any...., Phantoms from SP did have them, some BT had them but never ever seen an image, nor a live CR F-4E, with a sharkmouth....
by Superbuggz
04 Jun 2009, 13:09
Topic: USAFE 36FW, 32FS Soesterberg AFB
Replies: 32
Views: 2424

We - Arjan and I - are working on a Soesterberg pack that will include F-15's, F-27's and Alouette 3's - major challenge here is to have those Alouette move the right way but we'll sort that in due time. Meanwhile repaints of all F-15's and F-27's are finished. The orange bands do have the crowns, b...
by Superbuggz
03 Feb 2009, 11:23
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Anyone working on a Navy Lynx?
Replies: 3
Views: 549

Re: Lynx

vanguard 954 wrote:There is one currently being developed by UKMIL.From the forum posts, I gather it is at an advanced stage,but can't say which models!
Do you happen to have a link? I'm not able to find anything about it on their website and forum.... :cry:
by Superbuggz
31 Jan 2009, 13:49
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: adding scenery objects to library of Instant or EZ Scenery
Replies: 7
Views: 522

In that case you can only create a "placement" bgl of the objects. People who have those libraries will see the "placement" of your objects. That's the intention of adding these objects to a scenery, isn't it ?? Question is: how can I place objects that aren't in the default lib...
by Superbuggz
31 Jan 2009, 11:08

Ruud do you have your own model files of each object you want to include in a library? I got a bunch of typical Dutch Airforce base items such as hangars, HAS shelters etc, which I would like to add to the Dutch Airfields. Most of them I got from AVSIM and I have both EZ Scenery installed as well a...
by Superbuggz
30 Jan 2009, 22:04

adding scenery objects to library of Instant or EZ Scenery

Gents,

Is anyone able to tell me in kindergarten language how to create a new library with own objects, or how to add new objects to the libraries of either EZ Scenery or Instant scenery?
I read their manuals over and over again but don't seem to be able to figure them out ??

:shock:
by Superbuggz
21 Jan 2009, 20:20
Topic: Anyone working on a Navy Lynx?
Views: 549

Anyone working on a Navy Lynx?

Was wondering if anyone is working on an SH-14 Lynx?
by Superbuggz
12 Jan 2009, 20:25
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: For any retro Military AI geeks
Replies: 4
Views: 654

Just FYI, we have repainted the F-27 in late 80's colors, including UN and KLu 75 markings. Full Soesterberg package, including F-27's, Alouette III's, F-15's, AFCAD and flightplans are due to be released soon http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/VF41/C-4.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/V...
by Superbuggz
08 Jan 2009, 15:54
Topic: Could do with some advise....
Views: 319

I only think of adding shelters and hangars for now, would in that case EZ-Scenery be an option or is that a no good tool ?
by Superbuggz
08 Jan 2009, 11:19
Topic: Could do with some advise....
Views: 319

Could do with some advise....

Hi Guys, Looking into pimping some Dutch Airforce bases as we're (Arjan and I) almost done creating AI aircraft, flightplans and AFCADs, but these airfield look pretty empty. But I'm a rookie to scenery creating and could use your advise; What is, as per your opinion, the best and/or most user frien...
by Superbuggz
30 Oct 2008, 10:06
Topic: AI Nord N262E
Replies: 10
Views: 983

Looks cool Macc, although the windshield and nose would need some adjusting. Here's 2 pics I took of the N262 that was at AMS few weeks ago, perhaps it helps... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/VF41/FR63081017EHAMN262E14.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/VF41/FR63081017EHAMN262E33.jpg
by Superbuggz
27 Oct 2008, 13:40
Topic: AI Nord N262E
Replies: 10
Views: 983

At this moment only the French "Marine" is still using the N262E so it's rapidly becoming a rare bird. We had one at EHAM last week, love that sound !
by Superbuggz
04 Sep 2008, 09:31
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Volkel Airforce Base AI
Replies: 25
Views: 2169

Hi guys, Just wondering how this excellent project was coming along ? Trust all is well........ Kind regards, The project is still very much alive, but time is our biggest challenge at the moment. We had to change a few bits and pieces, but the way it looks now, package should be ready for release ...
by Superbuggz
29 Aug 2008, 10:31
Topic: AI Seaking
Views: 600

Are those floats actually tilted that much ?? I thought they were more in line with the fuselage ??
by Superbuggz
28 Aug 2008, 14:24
Topic: Resources for Modelling
Replies: 23
Views: 12386

I got real excited when I found this one, but it turns out its mostly for "real" models but there are still some interesting walk-arounds and painting resources. I have not run across any 3-views in there yet, though. http://www.cybermodeler.com/index.shtml Any specific 3-views you're aft...
by Superbuggz
25 Aug 2008, 19:37
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Let us introduce ourselves....
Replies: 25
Views: 2074

Ruud van Haaster Hi all! My name is Ruud van Haaster, 43 years of age, born and raised in the Netherlands and I am currently responsible for an airfreightoperation with one of the many airfreight forwarders at Amsterdam Airport, a location where I have been working for the last 23 years, ever since ...
by Superbuggz
18 Aug 2008, 15:08
Topic: Aircraft carrier
Replies: 8
Views: 851

Hi Scooby,

You're specifically looking for the old barches, or for modern ones?
I think one of the Flightdeck series (3, 4 or 5) has one near Hawaii but I'm not a 100% sure..., only have 4 installed nowadays.
by Superbuggz
18 Aug 2008, 14:42
Topic: RWAI An-2
Replies: 162
Views: 9964

RipPipPip wrote:You should find them (and not only them) just inside:
"Vojenský AI Traffic pro Českou Republiku - část 1"
(FS2004 AI Czech Military AI Traffic 2004 v1 (Part1) by Milan Lisner):
http://www.flightsim.cz/fsitem.php?act= ... n=&menu=30
Thanks Rysiek !