The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 4 matches

by KampfHase
07 Aug 2012, 21:59
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: FSX AFCAD files for DAAK - Boufarik
Replies: 4
Views: 529

Re: FSX AFCAD files for DAAK - Boufarik

Thank you very much for updating DAAK to FSX scenery.

Do I need any additional textures? I get some black shapes under each light pole, seems like a texture is missing.

Thank you! :smt006
by KampfHase
14 Aug 2011, 21:00
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre
Replies: 57
Views: 6070

Re: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre

Hey guys,

I am a bit confused. When installing this package manually I notices that in the Aircraft_MAIW_Refueling.txt there are 6 aircraft, but in the flightplans is only one. Also when decompiling the BGL file from the aircraft carrier scenery folder.

Is this right? :)

Cheers - Oli
by KampfHase
13 Aug 2011, 20:53
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51352

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Hello, I have FSX and one big problem with the Bulgarian MIGs: The airport code in FSX is not LB0L but LB21. So when I install your scenery I still have the runway of the default LB21 over your scenery. Is there a way you can attach files here with changed airport code to LB21, so it overwrites the ...
by KampfHase
07 May 2008, 16:51
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: UK Harriers package by MAIW
Replies: 53
Views: 6086

I've just installed this package and, as usual, I checked everything with ACA2005. This showed that there are eleven aircraft which are listed in the aircraft.txt file but not in the two aircraft folders. Would these be part of a future package, or are they just missing? The missing aircraft are:- ...