Search found 323 matches

by SeanG
05 Jan 2021, 00:01
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Tango's workbench
Replies: 77
Views: 4045

Re: Tango's workbench

I've done RNZAF Historic Flight repaints for the Harvard and Tigermoth.... I should find and upload them!

SeanG
by SeanG
20 Dec 2020, 21:15
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Agusta A109's
Replies: 94
Views: 4139

Re: Agusta A109's

John, those look amazing! I really am going to have to get off my chuff and complete Ohakea for the 3 sim versions!!

SeanG
by SeanG
23 Nov 2020, 14:11
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Agusta A109's
Replies: 94
Views: 4139

Re: Agusta A109's

Hi John,
New Zealand operates them as well.... I can probably get the same sort of details as I got for the Strikemaster if you are interested?

Another dovely looking model!

Cheers
Sean
by SeanG
23 Nov 2020, 04:38

I will be interested to see your solution. Me too!! lol Sean In other news, I've been playing around with converting the SGAI Wasp to FSX-native. Very nice looking model in P3Dv4 :D. Mostly there, just a few niggles: Would the GMax files and animation XML's be useful for your conversion? AND, the a...
by SeanG
22 Nov 2020, 22:54

Hi all... Just stumbled onto this thread (gee the Wasp looks cool in FSX...) I have sent John my animation XML, and as pointed out earlier it uses GVars.. but with the TH-57 I am playing with I may have found a better compromise, let me do some more fiddling with it and if it works I'll share it :) ...
by SeanG
20 Nov 2020, 09:03
Topic: So this just happened....
Replies: 12
Views: 640

Re: So this just happened....

Hi John,
It’s FS9, and I can send it through if it’s any help?

There are multiple animation triggers in play, so it’s a bit messy right now.... there is nothing too fancy though.

Sean
by SeanG
20 Nov 2020, 02:47

I've done a bit more, and played around with another iteration of my AI Helo animations...

https://youtu.be/pLEa42UMue4

Have a wee peek at the Youtube vid and let me know what you all think..

Sean
by SeanG
18 Nov 2020, 10:55

Haha... dopeheads...helicopter pilots.... are you trying to draw some sort of comparison? ;-)

I plan on adding some interior, and pilots... See how that works out.

Sean
by SeanG
18 Nov 2020, 09:45

Oh... and

Looks ok in the sim....

Sean
by SeanG
18 Nov 2020, 09:42

Haha... well the first texture template I used was an Aussie Kiowa... so I guess that could potentially happen...

Sean
by SeanG
18 Nov 2020, 08:49

So this just happened....

While messing around with another completely unrelated project I was looking for a basic helicopter model. Well once the serious work was done this may have gotten a little out of hand. The model is a 'generic' Bell 206, low poly, from the 3D Warehouse... http://www.ta4ksim.com/images/TH-57.jpg I kn...
by SeanG
20 Oct 2020, 19:52
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Fort Polk Expanded
Replies: 9
Views: 496

Re: Fort Polk Expanded

Seek permission to share anything which is modified, then publish it with a list of required libraries and AI aircraft packages... then it wont break anyone's copyright :) AND I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it!

SeanG
by SeanG
01 Oct 2020, 19:17
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 261
Views: 20248

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

If you have a Microsoft account you are good. (So if you’ve used hotmail, or office 365 you’ll have an account already.

Sean
by SeanG
29 Sep 2020, 19:43

Yep, you need a Microsoft account to log in with. I bought it through Steam, and had to use my MS account as part of the install process.
It is a no drama process :) just an extra login and password to remember....

SeanG
by SeanG
22 Sep 2020, 19:59

I did the 'loop myself last night with a wingman in tow. Flying it in the CJ4 is a little challenging, really looking forward to a worthy fast jet to do it 'properly' :)

SeanG
by SeanG
31 Aug 2020, 20:03
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Saab MFI-17
Replies: 41
Views: 2195

Re: Saab MFI-17

That said, the older version that flew for example in Biafra were Malmo MFI-9's, really quite different, but if there are good references for a true armed MFI-17 or Mushshak, that might be a possibility. Well that made me dig through some books up in the loft... My memory must have faded some over ...
by SeanG
28 Aug 2020, 21:51

Now that is released..... any plans for some other variants? Like the older model, armed, and flying in Africa perchance ;-)

SeanG
by SeanG
26 Aug 2020, 00:06

Well... so far I am a fan... I've flown a few short flights around random places and I am pretty impressed. I've got FSUIPC7 Beta running, and talking to my random apps. I've 'played' with some of the SDK tools, and been reading a lot. I am looking forward to getting some of my models into the sim t...
by SeanG
25 Aug 2020, 19:49

Magnificent ;-)

SeanG
by SeanG
11 Aug 2020, 01:56
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Frame rates
Replies: 4
Views: 396

Re: Frame rates

Also, and interesting note on framerate in FS9... when we use our clever 'timer' code in XML animation it appears to be tied to the framerate, so an animation triggers in half the time at 60FPS as it does at 30FPS.... It seems that the timer 'ticks' at the same rate as the screen-draw frames. Intere...