The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 360 matches

by SeanG
17 Aug 2023, 03:05
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted....
Replies: 14
Views: 600

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted....

Wow! Simply WOW!!
by SeanG
19 Feb 2023, 19:39
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: flightsim.to
Replies: 20
Views: 1006

Re: flightsim.to

When I jumped onto flightsim.to this morning (in stealth mode on a VPN from the States) it came up with Romanian as the default language... which would tie in with the GMT+2 right?

SeanG
by SeanG
03 Jan 2023, 03:50
Forum: JYAI
Topic: HS Andover
Replies: 45
Views: 2925

Re: HS Andover

Small point John; on the RNZAF roundels, the Kiwi always faces forward, feet down, or towards the fuselage (if on the wings). One screenshot, on the SEA/Green and Brown paint has the Starboard rounded facing aft..

Sean
by SeanG
31 Dec 2022, 05:59

Always loved the VIP scheme… looked smart.

That’s looking great John, the guys at the RNZAF Museum are very excited about this project, they are about to refurbish their Andover for display (she was outside for many years) so are very pleased to see their girl get some attention :)

Cheers
Sean
by SeanG
19 Dec 2022, 21:41

Hmm, might have to copy the link and paste in a new tab. Probably because my website is not HTTPS.

I can email it, about 8mb

Sean
by SeanG
19 Dec 2022, 21:08

Righto... a quick message from 'Barf' at the RNZAF museum.... documents in a zip file here: http://ta4ksim.com/downloads/RNZAF_Andover_Paint_Ref.zip Loads of useful info for RNZAF schemes. Interesting fact, in 1991 we had 4 different schemes on the fleet at the same time. Not bad for only 10 airfram...
by SeanG
19 Dec 2022, 19:45

Morning John,
I've sent a message to my contact at the RNZAF museum re: Paint and marking charts, I'll see what comes back :)

Sean
by SeanG
18 Dec 2022, 14:09

John, Sir... you are my hero! And since the RNZAF was IIRC the only other military operator, I thank you sincerely! I can now retire my YS-11's in Andover paint, and start repainting yours in the 5 schemes they carried in 1991 ;-) I have paint and marking guides for them, so will be firing up Paints...
by SeanG
15 Dec 2022, 00:01
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: New Zealand Poseidons
Replies: 2
Views: 397

Re: New Zealand Poseidons

by SeanG
05 Dec 2022, 02:43
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 408
Views: 38665

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

I took a break for a couple of weeks, but got bored easily. Having picked up the reins again, I’m really enjoying myself at the moment with a retro RAF transport aircraft for FSX/P3D. I’m not sure it will be hugely popular, but it keeps my hand In and I think Tim might like it. Please be an Andover...
by SeanG
21 Nov 2022, 22:02
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 408
Views: 38665

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

SU11 may have broken stuff, but it has drastically improved performance in my ‘potato’ PC :)

Sean
by SeanG
17 Nov 2022, 20:50
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Wheelus AB_1960's
Replies: 8
Views: 667

Re: Wheelus AB_1960's

Well I have to say, this is a pretty cool scenery... its a scenery which makes you want to explore it :)

Thanks

Sean
by SeanG
19 Oct 2022, 22:04
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Wheelus AB_1960's
Replies: 8
Views: 667

Re: Wheelus AB_1960's

Wow... I'd never ever heard of the place.... a quick google and it's pretty interesting!

I'm keen on having a look at it, and there are ramp light options in the MAIW libraries... Nice orange glow ones look great.

SeanG
by SeanG
02 Oct 2022, 03:04
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Dans bits & bobs
Replies: 456
Views: 42876

Re: Dans bits & bobs

Woohoo... two of my paints in there!!

SeanG
by SeanG
01 Sep 2022, 15:15
Topic: Don Grovestine
Replies: 10
Views: 805

Re: Don Grovestine

I saw that you were hosting Don's work. Thanks Martin :)

Sean
by SeanG
29 Aug 2022, 20:47
Topic: Scenery Package Knowledge Wiki
Views: 277

Re: Scenery Package Knowledge Wiki

I don't want to make anything which even hints at copyright abuse, I'm talking very general.. e.g: Somthing like this +==============================================================+ RAF Bentfighters [EGXX] Download XYZ scenery by A.Designer from <link to flightsim.com...> Convert following https://...
by SeanG
29 Aug 2022, 13:01
Topic: Scenery Package Knowledge Wiki
Views: 277

Scenery Package Knowledge Wiki

Thats a mouthfull of a topic.... but I had a thought; Since I have stepped from FS9 to P3D, and (as usual) playing catch-up... it go me thinking about all the knowledge which lies in the forums, and in all the individuals heads here, and thinking of a way of capturing it, or at least some of it.. So...
by SeanG
29 Aug 2022, 12:53
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: fsx really weather
Replies: 3
Views: 312

Re: fsx really weather

I've been using FSRealWXLite for ages, FS9 and FSX... and I'm going to buy the new version (which I think is only 15 Euro) https://www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/downloads/archive/fsrealwx-lite The lite version works pretty well, and lets you choose VATSIM as a weather source as well (which works better ...
by SeanG
24 Aug 2022, 15:44
Topic: Post-Matrix P3D v4
Replies: 12
Views: 573

Re: Post-Matrix P3D v4

.......but I’m not entirely comfortable with having done it and I wont be doing it again unless I or MAIW receive explicit permission. Completely understand, intellectual property is something I hold quite dear. On the upside; I'm stuck in a hotel for the next week or so... so plenty of time to con...
by SeanG
23 Aug 2022, 19:16
Topic: Post-Matrix P3D v4
Replies: 12
Views: 573

Re: Post-Matrix P3D v4

I’ve already converted and moved it, plus added a photo tile under it…. Offers there :)