The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9371 matches

by Firebird
08 Apr 2010, 06:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI FORMATION FLIGHT
Replies: 15
Views: 658

Re: AI FORMATION FLIGHT

Hi Mark, There are far more learned people than myself who can help with this sort of thing but I can answer a point or two. Firstly with a designed departure from 3 runways, with three afcads, would work fine on take off the problem is that the next waypoint that they would go to would be one singl...
by Firebird
08 Apr 2010, 06:05
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: NAS Lemoore
Replies: 6
Views: 528

Re: NAS Lemoore

Which package do you get this problem with? Also, can you please state which FS version that you have the problem with.
by Firebird
08 Apr 2010, 06:01
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW
Replies: 90
Views: 12681

Re: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW

I dont know what the problem was but I found an old download of part 1 that I had on disk and it opened fine, but when I download it off the map I keep getting an error. That's exactly where I downloaded it from last night. I do not use any download accelerators. Just the standard Firefox download ...
by Firebird
07 Apr 2010, 19:02
Topic: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW
Replies: 90
Views: 12681

Re: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW

I have just tried it again and the package downloaded fine. I also tried running the exe to extract the files to a manual location. This was also fine. If you have had more than failure with this error then I am guessing that you maybe using a download accelerator. Try disabling it and download again.
by Firebird
07 Apr 2010, 06:24
Topic: French Mirage 2000's Part 1 package by MAIW
Replies: 42
Views: 5347

Re: French Mirages Part 1 by MAIW

Yep, ACA2005 is the Swiss Army knife for FS tools.
by Firebird
05 Apr 2010, 22:30
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43620

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Ok, Arjen. Thanks for that.

The OS is the operating system of your PC.

The Scenery.cfg file is the one in the \Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9 folder.

If you can tell us the answer to the question and supplythe file then we can see what we can do.
by Firebird
05 Apr 2010, 13:39
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Kinloss release
Replies: 20
Views: 1206

Re: RAF Kinloss release

Well that maybe kinda bizarre as I have that on my system, but I will try shifting it around just in case the scenery was created looking for textures in a specific place rather than the normal search path.

I will let you know how i get on.
by Firebird
05 Apr 2010, 07:45
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: I'm on TV...or was on TV anyway!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 240

Re: I'm on TV...or was on TV anyway!!!

So if only you had been wearing an MAIW T-shirt you might actually have been useful :lol: .
by Firebird
05 Apr 2010, 07:30

So you can't remember which ez-scenery lib you used for the Ground Equipment. OK. The oil rig problem you have to add a runway at each place. If you set it at 0' and make it the thinnest that you can, which I think is 5' and make the surface water. What you must do through is ensure that aircraft th...
by Firebird
04 Apr 2010, 20:16

Dale, A couple of bits of feedback for you. Some of the ground equipment shows up white in my system. I have a feeling that you didn't use the latest version that MAIW uses for the scenery. Which version did you use so that I can download it and place it in the scenery folder. http://www.britair.dem...
by Firebird
04 Apr 2010, 14:11
Topic: My Scenery Projects Nearing Completion
Replies: 13
Views: 608

Re: My Scenery Projects Nearing Completion

I love the look of that Fort Worth Jrb. It has some nice possibilities with foreign F-16s sitting outside, and of course eventually some F-35s, outside the Lockheed sheds.
by Firebird
03 Apr 2010, 20:02
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43620

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Welcome. That seems to be one hell of a problem to start with. So if I can recap. You run FS9. Everything used to work fine, then scenery that used to be fine started disappearing. The aircraft appear OK but there is no scenery around. You have tried re-installing but that hasn't cured it. OK, I hav...
by Firebird
02 Apr 2010, 18:55
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: German Tornado repaints?
Replies: 13
Views: 682

Re: German Tornado repaints?

We had a great exchange visit to Eggebek. MFG2 were superb hosts, a really enjoyable two weeks. They had F-104Gs at that time. Going back a bit there.
by Firebird
02 Apr 2010, 14:21
Topic: Area 51 (KGLK scenery) - expansion of AI
Replies: 36
Views: 1691

Re: Area 51 (KGLK scenery) - expansion of AI

************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. That definitely seems to say that it can't find that object. Which would either appear to be KXTA or something that your flightplan does. Now the only possibilities that ...
by Firebird
02 Apr 2010, 11:56

With my test, I compiled the plans exactly as I found them. Even though I don't have the aircraft set up. Do you get the error diags option or does it just crash. Normally the JIT report will tell you where the problem is. It sounds to me like you may have some other issues at those two sites. I loa...
by Firebird
02 Apr 2010, 10:12

What version are you using? I am using the latest version 1.6.6 and I have no problem with either KXTA or KGLK. This despite KGLK not being in the flightplans nor have I got anything going there at all.
by Firebird
01 Apr 2010, 19:16

My guess would be that it doesn't know about one of the bases, if it is complaining about a set of plans.
by Firebird
31 Mar 2010, 19:54
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Coastline Problems
Replies: 16
Views: 529

Re: Coastline Problems

LEBTowerGuy wrote: All fixed,
Thanks Steve, I was able to fix it with a Land Mask. Above is an updated screenie.
No problem, glad I was able to help. Something must be going into my brain somewhere. :smt003
by Firebird
31 Mar 2010, 19:41
Topic: LEMO for FS9
Replies: 40
Views: 2511

Re: LEMO for FS9

You are definitely getting somewhere now.
by Firebird
30 Mar 2010, 06:27
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Coastline Problems
Replies: 16
Views: 529

Re: Coastline Problems

I am not too sure about how to fix that but it may need a LWM file created, which I think is a land water mask file. Sbuilder will be able to create one for you. Of course to be really realistic you should also need to raise the land that you claim to above 0'. That I am unable to say how to do, unl...