The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 13 matches

by EIJL
27 May 2023, 13:17
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Real World Changes to MAIW packages
Replies: 166
Views: 43072

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

MAIW_MGAI_Airbus_A330_MRTT You can add : French MRTT 047 - F-UJCM (with a Escadron de transformation Phenix flag tail) French MRTT 048 - F-UJCN (with a Esterel flag Tail) French MRTT 049 - F-UJCO (with a Esterel flag Tail) Dear Friend, Where i can get this French Air Force Repaints?. Thanks a lot. ...
by EIJL
25 May 2023, 18:46
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI_C-295M
Replies: 126
Views: 17283

Re: MKAI_C-295M

Yes, it is quite a bit different. We had to go add Main Landing Gear doors, and take all the windows out to make the back one bigger. The C-295s in the FWSAR programme are quite different from the W Std1s so far: - Increased performance with changes in the EEC of the PW127Gs. - Rockwell Collins Pro...
by EIJL
25 May 2023, 18:38
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI_C-295M
Replies: 126
Views: 17283

Re: MKAI_C-295M

Hi all, This is the image of the two new units that Spain will receive between 2024 and 2028. The MSA destined for the SAR with the designation D5 (10 units), and the ASW with the designation P4 (6 units). Do any of you know any flyable version of these models?, i have the PASD model with a .cfg fil...
by EIJL
09 Jan 2023, 20:15
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Real World Changes to MAIW packages
Replies: 166
Views: 43072

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

MAIW_MGAI_Airbus_A330_MRTT You can add : French MRTT 047 - F-UJCM (with a Escadron de transformation Phenix flag tail) French MRTT 048 - F-UJCN (with a Esterel flag Tail) French MRTT 049 - F-UJCO (with a Esterel flag Tail) Dear Friend, Where i can get this French Air Force Repaints?. Thanks a lot.
by EIJL
15 Sep 2021, 15:22
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: MGAI PC-21 FSX Conversion
Replies: 1
Views: 342

MGAI PC-21 FSX Conversion

Hi all:

The conversion of PC-21 to FSX and P3dV4, don't work in my FSX, ths system can't display the model.

Anyone can help me?
by EIJL
25 Oct 2020, 18:00
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Spanish AFB V6 from FS9 to FSX
Replies: 35
Views: 3402

Re: Spanish AFB V6 from FS9 to FSX

Sorry Jhonn, we have permission from the original author, Tim Mayhew, to modify the scenery and include it in an upload.

This permission was sent by mail from Tim to me, and i resent you in a personal message some days ago.
by EIJL
04 Oct 2020, 18:24

First of all I would like to apologize for my English level, it might be confusing. Originally I only supported Tim by providing him with images of the real scenarios, and as a betatetester of his scenarios in FS9. I'm sorry to say that I don't know how the scenarios are built internally. The only c...
by EIJL
04 Oct 2020, 13:54

Dear Jhon. I have no idea how scenarios are built in FSX. My intervention was only in relation to the visual part, photos, images and others, and later in the tests to check that my old FS9 accepted the scenario. Regarding the libraries I wouldn't know what to tell you, but I'll try to contact Tim t...
by EIJL
01 Oct 2020, 14:36

Good evening all.

Imade some minor changes over SpanishAfbV6 package from Tim Maythew, and y found that 3 scenerys, Moron (LEMO) and getafe (LEGT) works well with minor failures, Rota (LERT) works well but loose de heliport.

Best regards to all.
by EIJL
29 Sep 2020, 14:55

Dear Jhon:

I want to inform you that I have express authorization by email, from our dear friend Timothy Mayhew, to convert to FSX the scenarios within the SpanishAFBV6 package.

Best regards.
by EIJL
27 Sep 2020, 14:58

Dear Jhon. I collaborated with TIm in the creation of these scenarios, especially Moron's, he was in charge of the visual part, meanwhile i collaborated in the creation of the AFCAD and in the collection of the information, especially visual, to carry out the scenarios. I will try to contact Tim aga...
by EIJL
27 Sep 2020, 10:24
Topic: Listing Of Military Scenerys
Replies: 104
Views: 42315

Re: Listing Of Military Scenerys

In flightsim.com

From Tim Mayhew spanishafbversion6.zip, this package contains Moron AFB (LEMO), Rota NAS (LERT) and Getafe AFB (LEGT), in FS9 format, but Moron (LEMO) scenery works on FSX with some problems.

May be very usefull try to conver this secenerys from FS9 to FSX format.
by EIJL
27 Sep 2020, 10:19

Spanish AFB V6 from FS9 to FSX

Dear Friends, Tim Mayhew years ago made 3 very good scenerys form 3 major Spanish bases, Moron AFB (LEMO), Rota NAS (LERT) and Getafe AFB (LEGT). This package was made for FS9. Could anyone try to convert this sceneryis from FS9 to FSX format?. I'll try to offer all the help that i can do, but i don...