The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 7 matches

by Samuray8726
21 Jul 2021, 09:25
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 40371

Re: Thoughts on the next project

Hello John, I hope I won't pour gasoline on any fire, excuse a potentially ignorant question. Are you open to consider as a future project something from the East or do you prefer Western origin design? If so may I suggest the Ka-50 an 52 family or the Mi-28 Havoc. If needed I offer my services in c...
by Samuray8726
31 Dec 2020, 17:02
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RATS Il-80 Maxdome
Replies: 34
Views: 2572

Re: RATS Il-80 Maxdome

Hello Vulcandriver, Checkout the link submitted by jimrodger earlier in this thread. The AI package is for the Il-86 and it includes three civilian versions, passenger and transport as well as all four Il-86VKP build. Note the Russian designation for the Il-80 Madrone is Il-86VKP. I downloaded the p...
by Samuray8726
21 Dec 2020, 16:26
Topic: AI BlackHawk
Replies: 500
Views: 42756

Re: AI BlackHawk

Sorry to hear that John, once again I have to say your Blackhawks are really awesome, hopefully, perhaps one day you'll revisit them. An HH-60W which is now coming into service and surprisingly quickly, 10 flying and two operational units already receiving their first examples, and the Japanese made...
by Samuray8726
21 Dec 2020, 07:41
Topic: AI BlackHawk
Replies: 500
Views: 42756

Re: AI BlackHawk

Hello John, unless I missed it and somebody mentioned it already I'm sorry. The HH-60W is based on the UH-60M model so the engine exhausts are different from previous Pavehawks. The nose section is also quite different with the red and FLIR attached on a new bulge like area. Of note also are the amm...
by Samuray8726
21 Apr 2020, 22:25
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Mig-29 all versions
Replies: 130
Views: 18968

Re: Mig-29 all versions

Hello,

Anyone planning on doing the Slovak AS and UBS textures, If not Ill have a go. Please let me know for a possible collaboration?

Martin
by Samuray8726
21 Apr 2020, 15:01

Hello Mr. Young Thank you for your swift reply. I did warn that the post will be weird, hope I didn't disappoint :) You are right In what you say that he developers are more often then not unappreciated, I do understand that I certainly have my share of that never even getting myself to say thanks t...
by Samuray8726
20 Apr 2020, 17:05

Hello Mr. Young, My name is Martin and before I state my request I need to clarify that this is my first ever forum post of any kind anywhere. I therefore apologize if this post may seem corky or borderline embarrassing :) . I am big fan and user of your models in my FS9. I have been an amateur, wel...