The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 19 matches

by ggeccles
03 Feb 2019, 02:30
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Visibility bug in FSX / P3D
Replies: 9
Views: 1118

Re: Visibility bug in FSX / P3D

They come on as soon as the NAV lights come on which is only a couple of seconds before push back for most of my smaller aircraft. Not really noticeable unless you are looking out for it.

Graham
by ggeccles
02 Feb 2019, 23:32

Just did a check on 6 AI aircraft and all are working fine. The aircraft I checked were three HTAI single engine Cessnas and three ANAI Pipers. these aircraft are all in my FTX AU AI Traffic pack and I am not aware of any issues. The visibility conditions were for tie down ropes and wheel chocks dir...
by ggeccles
02 Feb 2019, 08:40

This post grabbed my attention as I have numerous piston engine aircraft in my AI Traffic package using visibility conditions triggered by various light conditions. I just did a quick check and am pleased and relieved to say that all appear to be working perfectly on my system. This is in P3D V4. I ...
by ggeccles
07 Sep 2018, 08:49
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Augusta Wesland AW139
Replies: 111
Views: 16068

Re: Augusta Wesland AW139

That’s fine thanks John. I’ll do those repaints anyway for my own use but be aware they will be available if you want to do something with them a little further down the track. By coincidence, one of the Westpac AW139’s flew directly over my house just after my last post and again while I am typing ...
by ggeccles
06 Sep 2018, 22:35
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Augusta Wesland AW139
Replies: 111
Views: 16068

Re: Augusta Wesland AW139

Australia has quite a few AW139's in service in many parts of the country ranging from the very plain Toll ambulance fleet to the colourful Westpac Rescue Fleet. https://i.imgur.com/F4niKHq.jpg https://i.imgur.com/0h3hrbX.jpg I would be only too happy to paint each if you want to add Australia to yo...
by ggeccles
28 Jul 2018, 06:30
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: RAAF C-130 37 Sqns 75th Anniversary
Replies: 10
Views: 651

Re: RAAF C-130 37 Sqns 75th Anniversary

I repainted the entire C-130J fleet a little while back and passed the files on to Martin. I believe he will be including them in a future update. As with Mark, I too had some difficulty getting the shading right but settled on the colour you see in these screenshots. I don't have the smart looking ...
by ggeccles
11 May 2018, 07:08
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW NBAI FA-18 Hornet Family Conversion Support
Replies: 54
Views: 5696

Re: MAIW NBAI FA-18 Hornet Family Conversion

Thanks for that Henk. Will check that out tomorrow. Had a frustrating day with this project today. I'm sure I'm going through the hair pulling time that you most likely went through with this exercise. The good news is I have a lot of ground work sorted now so it should only take about 30 to 50 minu...
by ggeccles
11 May 2018, 05:42

Henk, would you be able to share your Modeldef file please. I'm getting a few errors popping up with mine so my xml codes are not as P3D V4 friendly as yours. It would also be better if we had the same coding for each of the actions/visibility conditions.

Graham
by ggeccles
10 May 2018, 01:56

I've managed to fully convert the first of the RAAF FA-18 Hornets and the original animations and visibility options are all working fine. I'll proceed to do the rest of the variations for this model over the next week or so. If you guys can obtain the appropriate permissions for distribution, I'll ...
by ggeccles
09 May 2018, 22:52

For some reason the gear parts for the RAAF Hornets are not showing in MCX. The parts are listed in the Animation Editor but not visible in the model, not even in the Wire Render Mode. If I compile the model the newly compiled model does not have these parts at all. Was this a problem for the initia...
by ggeccles
09 May 2018, 22:44
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: RAAF Pilatus PC-21 Paints
Replies: 3
Views: 506

RAAF Pilatus PC-21 Paints

The RAAF has started taking delivery of their new Pilatus PC-21 aircraft so I thought I had better start adding them to my sim. I've done the first 16 they have taken deliver of and will do more as they are delivered in RL. Here are a couple of screen shots of the work so far. https://i.imgur.com/Vi...
by ggeccles
09 May 2018, 09:07

That’s a pity re the texture mapping. I’ll send a note to Andrew and see if he is happy for me to convert them.

I’ve completed the Pilatus PC-9 and PC-21 models and passed them on to Gavin if you guys are interested. They were a challenge but I think the FA-18’s may take it up a notch.

Graham
by ggeccles
09 May 2018, 06:54

I'm not sure. I'll check them out and see if I can use the models you have already converted. I wouldn't imagine the differences would be that significant.
by ggeccles
09 May 2018, 01:32

Great package, thanks for all the work here.

I do not see any RAAF FA-18 or Growler models in this package. are they being done?

Graham
by ggeccles
09 May 2018, 01:28
Topic: MAIW NBAI Hawk Family / T-45 Goshawk Conversion Support
Replies: 35
Views: 2498

Re: MAIW NBAI Hawk Family / T-45 Goshawk Conversion Support

I cannot find the NBAI_BRAKE_CHUTE texture file for these models. Would it be possible to post it here for download please.

Graham
by ggeccles
24 Jun 2011, 02:29
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: E-mail Address
Replies: 2
Views: 193

E-mail Address

Could someone help me with an email address for JAKE BURRUS
I would like to use his DC-3 in an AI package.
I've looked in the DC-3 package but can find no details other than the modellers name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you