The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9 matches

by Scooby1
04 Nov 2008, 04:23
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Canadian Forces
Replies: 5
Views: 1190

Has any work been done on this recently? The skies are kinda empty around canada, although I do have the C130 pack in, and the F18 pack off of avsim...
by Scooby1
26 Oct 2008, 22:08
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Tupolev Tu-95 Bear and Tu-142 Bear F
Views: 355

I as well had an issue with flying the aircraft, took off, got up to about 2000ft and the aircraft started doing somersaults in the air over and over and over until i managed to get it under control, flew it straight and level for another NM or so, and it started with the gymnastics again, right int...
by Scooby1
26 Oct 2008, 21:48
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Afcad problem...
Views: 451

Although you said you had enough parking, i suggest checking the coding and parking types, and most definately the radius of the parking and the aircraft themselves and make sure they all work together, and if nothing else, check to make sure you dont have any broken taxiway links....If the aircraft...
by Scooby1
07 Sep 2008, 15:21
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: NAS Meridian package by MAIW
Replies: 21
Views: 3016

Its possible, because of the ways the overruns were created it will confuse the AI system outright sometimes... I havent loaded up my meridian yet, but i'm sure i would get the same thing..Having built many high quality cads myself (although i never released many for some reason) i know a quite a bi...
by Scooby1
19 Aug 2008, 01:17
Topic: Aircraft carrier
Replies: 8
Views: 853

I've found files on avsim and flightsim.com, but none are for hawaii...
by Scooby1
18 Aug 2008, 14:41
Topic: Aircraft carrier
Replies: 8
Views: 853

Aircraft carrier

Does anyone know where I can find an Aircraft carrier addon for FS9 that sticks a carrier somewhere around the hawaiian islands? Seems impossible to find.. I did find a file that added the 2 from earlier days, the one off maui and the one in pearl harbor, but i have no clue where i found it and i ca...
by Scooby1
13 Aug 2008, 21:27
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay by MAIW Versions 1 and 2 only
Replies: 90
Views: 7612

Seems as though if you remove the kaneohe landclass and mesh files, it will work with the Megacity scenery, however, its not properly aligned with the megacity scenery, causing it to still partially be in the water, but it does look better than it did...
by Scooby1
13 Aug 2008, 18:43

Well it appears that the landclass and excludes and any mesh that is in the scenery is conflicting with the mega scenery stuff, causing half the airbase to be over water, and the rest of the scenery on land, with some odd landclass scattered around... I've moved it up in the scenery priority list an...
by Scooby1
13 Aug 2008, 17:52

Do we know if there is a compatibility issue with Mega Scenery Hawaii.... I have it installed, as well as the package, and the base scenery itself works, but the landclass and ground scenery around the base is horribly messed up...I'm just wondering if its a compatibility issue or do I just need to ...