The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 8 matches

by kl791
16 Apr 2019, 19:37
Forum: General Projects
Topic: HMS Ocean - PHM Atlantico
Replies: 19
Views: 2378

Re: HMS Ocean - PHM Atlantico

TheFoufure wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 07:31 Great work !! Congratulation

I'm impatient to see them in (static and landable) FS9 world ;-)
Thanks, but I guess that it would be wise to finish what I have started first... Two years already on this update...
by kl791
15 Apr 2019, 21:35

Very cool. I can't wait for more ship packs from you, Henrik! Oh and you gotta love the shadows on that Norwegian barque. That's P3D in all its glory. :smt060 :D Yes, the sim has come a long way after LM took over... Sørlandet - the Norwegian barque - is part of a tall ship race between Norway, Den...
by kl791
15 Apr 2019, 16:39

Fabulous work. It must be a real pleasure not to have to be restrained by a polygon count because there is nothing these AI ships can really interfere with performance-wise. What good use you have put that freedom to. John Thanks... and yes it gives an advantage to be out at sea with no competition...
by kl791
15 Apr 2019, 14:31

Hi Some time passed since I checked in here - I forgot to tick notifications last time... The testing of the new AI Ship package is underway... It will include new naval units from France, Morocco, Norway, Malaysia, China, USA, UK, Brazil, Mexico and more... https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/04/0...
by kl791
30 Oct 2018, 01:36

Lovely models well done. Is it possible for you to compile your ships for FS9 and FSX please. Thanks - they are all compiled for FSX and P3D - as mentioned above I will compile the HMS Ocean / PHM Atlantico for FS9, however at the moment I am on business travel in China and it probably won't be bef...
by kl791
30 Sep 2018, 22:45

TheFoufure wrote: 30 Sep 2018, 19:54 Great project.

Congratultion, and many thanks

Can I hope a static version for FS9, with landable deck ?
I can compile a model yes - but I can't test it as I haven't got FS9.
by kl791
30 Sep 2018, 22:43

Thats looking very good. Ocean looks much cleaner in your picture than when I served on her !! The Brazilians must have put a layer of fresh paint :D If you served on her, you might be able to help with the last missing detail - night illumination - which kind of lights are there on the deck and wh...
by kl791
30 Sep 2018, 15:39

HMS Ocean - PHM Atlantico

Hi First post here on MAIW despite having used the MAIW packages for years, so maybe a great THANKS is an appropriate start :D Next, I am just finalizing the HMS Ocean - now PHM Atlantico of the Brazilian navy - to be included in my project Global AI Ship Traffic, which some of you might now from ot...