The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by masped
25 Feb 2012, 12:54
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: CFB Trenton package by Desmond Burrell & John Stinstrom
Replies: 18
Views: 1402

Re: CFB Trenton package by Desmond Burrell & John Stinstrom

Hi, I've just spotted that there's also a problem with the registration shown on the wing of the King Air C-GDVF. The V and D are the wrong way round, so it shows C-GVDF.

Matthew
by masped
29 May 2011, 08:24
Topic: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre
Replies: 57
Views: 6045

Re: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre

Thanks very much for this package - I've also enjoyed watching the R91 traffic! :D However I have a question - the Belgian Alpha Jets package and this one both contain a number of files for the Captieux Bombing Range, but they put them in different folders. If I have the Alpha Jets package installed...
by masped
07 Aug 2010, 11:52
Topic: French Hercules and Transall package by MAIW
Replies: 27
Views: 2527

Re: French Hercules and Transall package by MAIW

A couple of AFCAD questions: There's an AFX file for GOOY within both the French AB Scenery and the World Airbases Scenery folders. The one in the French AB scenery folder is slightly larger and has a more recent modified date, but I couldn't see any obvious differences between the files in AFX. Doe...
by masped
21 Oct 2009, 20:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: CIS (SKJ) An-26
Replies: 8
Views: 604

Re: CIS (SKJ) An-26

You actually need to search for CIS_AN24.ZIP on flightsim.com. As far as I know that is the base model for all AI An-24/26 Not quite - that's an An-24 model that some people painted in An-26 liveries before CIS released their dedicated An-26 model. The file the OP wants is called cis_an26_basepack....
by masped
19 Sep 2009, 08:52
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Changed MAIW
Replies: 16
Views: 1037

The front page now seems to be working for me in IE8 compatibility mode if I open up a new tab and immediately navigate to the page. If I go to the page from an existing tab then it doesn't :?

Matthew
by masped
30 Jun 2009, 20:46
Topic: NATO Sentry's Package by MAIW
Replies: 50
Views: 5588

Whether or not this is achieved by some easy utility or not is what we do not know yet. It would be nice if it works and we could keep it in our back pocket for when we need it. If somebody has used the utility that masped mentioned earlier and it is successful, let us know. In fact, if somebody wa...
by masped
29 Jun 2009, 18:43
Topic: NATO Sentry's Package by MAIW
Replies: 50
Views: 5588

CelticWarrior wrote:
Firebird wrote:So unless there is a utility that can build in approaches .....
That'll be ADE, then! :lol: Build approaches, place scenery objects, create airfields, etc, etc.

Unfortunately ADE is only for FSX at the moment. :P
This should work too - and it can be used in FS9.

Matthew
by masped
25 May 2009, 16:47
Topic: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 6095

Firebird wrote:Hi Matthew,
Woodbridge isn't EGVP, its EGVG, EGVP is Middle Wallop and scenery is provided for the pack.
Sorry, I meant to type EGVG for Woodbridge, which isn't included.

I'm happy to make my own AFCADs, I just wasn't sure whether they had been omitted by mistake.

Matthew
by masped
25 May 2009, 14:18
Topic: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 6095

Re: Army Air Corps WAH-64

Hi, I've just installed this package and I've noticed that the flightplan file refers to two airfields that don't exist in FS9, namely RAF Abingdon (EGUD) and RAF Woodbridge (EGVP). There are no AFCAD files for them in the package either. Is this an error with the package or am I missing something? ...
by masped
05 Aug 2008, 20:34
Topic: USN EP-3E Package by MAIW
Replies: 17
Views: 1829

I have a question about the texturing for the EP-3E. I noticed that they have the texture for the sonar buoy chutes on the underside of the rear fuselage: http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9647/image1py7.jpg However as far as I can tell these chutes are only present on the P-3 variant of the plane ...