The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 5 matches

by sputnick007
23 Nov 2018, 12:19
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Lakenheath EGUL
Replies: 72
Views: 2908

Re: Lakenheath EGUL

Many thanks John,
Yes I have "AFX_ACG3.bgl" file in scenery folder.
Where do I go to get the FSX Blackhawk helicopter package an Traffic_LN_Helos_FSX.bgl
by sputnick007
22 Nov 2018, 15:11

I have since unticked the box in fsx settings and am now back to where I was before I installed your scenery but back to default FSX lakenheath scenery, and now indications of Lakenheath helicopters.
by sputnick007
22 Nov 2018, 14:32
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Lakenheath EGUL in FSX se
Replies: 1
Views: 384

Lakenheath EGUL in FSX se

I seem to have two scenery files for Lakenheath. One is shown as Lakenheath EGUL and the other Lakenheath helicopters ACG3. Each is a different scenery but both show up in free flight as Lakenheath Helicopters. Can you throw any light on this. I have been trying to find a way To edit/rename the inco...
by sputnick007
22 Nov 2018, 13:59

Many thanks, I have got it working ok but i now have two lakenheath files but both are showing in the free flight area as Lakenheath Helicopters but in the scenery list there is only one Lakenheath EGUL v2 .
Both work ok and are different scenery.
by sputnick007
21 Nov 2018, 11:44

Lakenheath EGUL

I am having great problems with the Lakenheath add on. For some reason I cant get it into the correct folder in FSX steam edition. When i go to the settings page in FSX there is no button for add scenery only add area. Can you tell me how to get it into fsx, should it be in add ons or scenery folder...