The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 16 matches

by Priller
06 Oct 2016, 19:30
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: AI Model : 80ties RAFG Recce Jaguar Repaint Request
Replies: 0
Views: 349

AI Model : 80ties RAFG Recce Jaguar Repaint Request

Hi folks, I can`t find a repaint for RAF No.2(AC) Jaguars based at RAF Laarbruch ( ETUL ) until 1988/89 when the Squadron converted to the Tornado GR.1A being the last RAFG Jaguar Squad to convert to the Tornado. As far as I know there is no GR.1A AI model, but i.e. Nick Black`s GR.3 model would be ...
by Priller
20 Sep 2016, 08:03
Topic: HM-14 Squadron's MH-53 Sea Dragons
Replies: 60
Views: 3608

Re: HM-14 Squadron's MH-53 Sea Dragons

I´d the same problem. So I`ve increased the parking radius for the MH-53 to 24 Meters ( afcad / ADE file : 3NGU) and it works out fine.

Best Rgds
Klaus
by Priller
10 Aug 2016, 07:02
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Mildenhall Version 2 Support Thread
Replies: 53
Views: 7040

Re: RAF Mildenhall Version 2 Support Thread

I seems that I`m not the only one who has the problems mentioned above.
Problems occured after installing the V-22 package.

P.s. Graphic Card : ATI Radeon 5800 Fltsim: FS9

Klaus
by Priller
09 Jun 2016, 07:01
Topic: Square Props
Replies: 8
Views: 535

Re: Square Props

Hi Col1948, Did you try to solve the problem by copying the texture prop texture into the MAIN texture folder of fs9 ? They don`t have to be installed in that folder, but sometimes it helps ( i.e. to avoid texture conflicts... sometimes observed with scenery textures which are used in more than one ...
by Priller
20 May 2016, 15:20
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: FRENCH E2c HAWKEYE
Replies: 9
Views: 1094

Re: FRENCH E2c HAWKEYE

Hi Joe,

thx for reply. I´ll check.

Klaus
by Priller
20 May 2016, 14:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: FRENCH E2c HAWKEYE
Replies: 9
Views: 1094

Re: FRENCH E2c HAWKEYE

Hi,

does anybody know, if there are repaints for this aircraft displaying all current US Navy Squads operating the E-2 and all other current operators ( Japan , Mexico, Taiwan and Egypt ). And if there are where to find.

Best regards from Germany

Klaus
by Priller
11 May 2016, 15:35
Forum: General Projects
Topic: INDIAN AIR FORCE BASES
Replies: 61
Views: 5565

Re: INDIAN AIR FORCE BASES

Hi,

disregard all after "good morning". Stew has sent the files to my e_mail account.

Thanks Stew !

Klaus
by Priller
11 May 2016, 14:10
Forum: General Projects
Topic: INDIAN AIR FORCE BASES
Replies: 61
Views: 5565

Re: INDIAN AIR FORCE BASES

Hi,
does anybody know links which still work to download all those Indian AF bases which were mentioned above i.e. Adampur AFS.
I´ve only VIAG and VIHX.
Thanks in advance for help.

Klaus
by Priller
02 Aug 2014, 14:47
Topic: RAFG Jaguars No.2 ( AC ) Sqn
Replies: 2
Views: 358

RAFG Jaguars No.2 ( AC ) Sqn

Hi Mates, does anyone know if there are repaints for the Laarbruch Jaguars of No.2 Sqn available, or is there somebody interested to create the repaint ? No.2 Sqn was the last RAFG squadron to receive the Tornado and operated the Jaguar from 1978 until late 1988. There are repaints for all RAFG Squa...
by Priller
17 Jun 2014, 06:17
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis
Replies: 18
Views: 1591

Re: New Package: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis

Good morning @all, it seems to work. I`ve create a flattern and change the altitude of the afcad corresponding to the flattern using ADE. Everything about 145ft What still is to be changed ( if anybody has the intention to do and which has nothing to to with any mesh ) is to remove the PAPI on RWY18...
by Priller
16 Jun 2014, 12:32
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis
Replies: 18
Views: 1591

Re: New Package: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis

Hi Folks, first of all....thx for another great Traffic/scenery package :!: I don´t know if this is the correct forum to post my request...well let me know if not. But maybe you can help : I have a mesh problem which seems to be a conflict with the HSP scenery which includes also a light LGEL scener...
by Priller
24 Jul 2013, 21:08
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Zweibrucken AB
Replies: 23
Views: 1672

Re: Zweibrucken AB

Hi Folks, does anybody know where to get EURO 1 repaints for the Zweibrücken RF-4C´s, as the EURO 1 Camou was used on the American F-4s RF-4s A-10s and also many heavies during the early and mid 80ties which are for MIL Retro Flightsim the most interesting times to me. Well.....in real life that wer...
by Priller
25 Dec 2009, 15:41
Topic: Nellis AFB CTD's support thread
Replies: 127
Views: 9265

Re: Nellis AFB CTD's support thread

Merry Christmas to you......and....Hip Hip Hurray...it now works :!: :D, the reason for trouble ( well...on my PC ) seemed to be the Fallon NAS Scenery fom Alphasim. And maybe nice to know....for test purposes I`ve reactivated Groom Lake ( Area 51 ) again..and that has no effect on the MAIW Nellis /...
by Priller
22 Dec 2009, 19:04
Topic: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW: Part I
Replies: 94
Views: 7856

Re: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW

Checked !

I`ll try that out and let you know asap :!:

Best Regards
Klaus
by Priller
22 Dec 2009, 16:32
Topic: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW: Part I
Replies: 94
Views: 7856

Re: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW

Hi Folks, well.. I´ve the same poblems like some other people here. At KLSV there is no visual shown up of the RWYs ( except the overruns ), TWYs and some apron polys. At TNX my FS9 crashes while loading the terrain reaching about 51%. I´ve deleted Alphasim`s KLSVs and TNX and checked if there is an...