The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 5 matches

by FlyPIA
01 Jul 2019, 08:53
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: I'm doing something stupid here........
Replies: 3
Views: 1753

Re: I'm doing something stupid here........

Thanks guys! I renamed that file to .bak and the extra planes disappeared. I love this stuff. :)
by FlyPIA
30 Jun 2019, 23:52
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: I'm doing something stupid here........
Replies: 3
Views: 1753

I'm doing something stupid here........

I'm using AI Flight Planner to set up some flights for 8 C-130s and 6 CH-47s at KPIA. I've been creating test flights to see how stuff works. Now I thought I was ready for some permanent flights, so I tried clearing out the FPs, airports and aircraft lists that got created. Deleted everything I coul...
by FlyPIA
30 Jun 2019, 15:06
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Request F-16 repaint help
Replies: 4
Views: 354

Re: Request F-16 repaint help

I checked and the Great Lakes package I have only contains F-16s for Iowa and Wisconsin. So if you guys could provide the correct "SI" versions, I would be really grateful. Thanks!!!
by FlyPIA
30 Jun 2019, 14:43

Re: Request F-16 repaint help

Well, I feel fairly stupid. I did grab the Great Lakes ANG download but I didn't see anything for KSPI. I'll look at it again. But yes, they are the ones with SI on the tail.
by FlyPIA
30 Jun 2019, 03:58

Request F-16 repaint help

New member here. I have a project going where I am trying create a couple of realistic local airports, KPIA and KSPI. KPIA is home to the 182nd C-130s and KSPI was home to the 183 FW F-16s. I did find the correct C-130s here but I have had no luck locating the F-16s. I would be happy to paint my own...