Search found 5 matches

by hendrik3571
19 Sep 2020, 18:35
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: A-10 textures all black at KDMA
Replies: 13
Views: 564

Re: A-10 textures all black at KDMA

Hi and thank you for all the consideration and advice. I'm not sure what has made a difference but now all the textures are showing as they should. I went back to DX9 and left the Texture_Max_Load at the fsx setting (512). So everything is as it was when I installed the package when I had the black ...
by hendrik3571
18 Sep 2020, 22:57

It seems the IP problem I was having has been resolved so let me get back to trying to update you on the textures not showing at KDMA. I do have DX10 and when I tried it the textures did show up however my screen resolution seemed to has changed as everything became bigger and the ani-aliasing was e...
by hendrik3571
18 Sep 2020, 22:45

I am trying to post to your reply to my question but have had an IP address issue si I couldnt get through.
by hendrik3571
14 Sep 2020, 14:24

Hi, Yes I have about 4 planes that are ok and the C-130s have no texture problems as well. And the download package said it was for FSX so I am assuming I have the models. Another thing I noticed is that as I fly away from KDMA the AI planes on the ground disappear until I come close to the airport ...
by hendrik3571
13 Sep 2020, 17:29

A-10 textures all black at KDMA

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and thanks for allowing me to post an issue here. I downloaded and installed the zip below. All works well except most of the textures for the A_10s are black but as I fly away into the distance some of them turn to a grey color (which I suspect is the color they ...