The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by flightwise
10 Nov 2022, 18:05
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 145
Views: 32205

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Ok I just download that one the other day but haven't installed it yet, for some reason I thought it was the aircraft to fly not the AI I do have that version of EVP installed, I will most likely record my own audio. Yes this helps, thanks
by flightwise
10 Nov 2022, 16:33

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Hello, thanks for your reply, I can confirm that the version I'm using is from this link https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library/download/68-united-states-of-america/222-export-hawks-part-6-nas-kingsville-hawks It says compatible FS9, if there is another link for P3D or FSX I was no...
by flightwise
08 Nov 2022, 20:11

Issues with Kingsville Export Hawks Package in P3D 4.5

I have the same package installed in 2004 and it works with little to no issues, but with P3D 4.5 after following the conversion directions, creating mipmaps saved to DTX 5 the AI planes are missing everything but some of the tail and couple of navigation lights. Is this a texture issue or a graphic...
by flightwise
24 Jul 2021, 03:07
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: No package for North Island NAS?
Replies: 11
Views: 901

Re: No package for North Island NAS?

John Stinstrom did an excellent KNZY for FS9, but I'm afraid I can't find it anywhere on the webs just now. A modified version for FSX is here , but it may not work in FS9. It looks nicely done, but does say for FSX and P3D only, so like you said probably won't work on FS9, I did see the following ...
by flightwise
24 Jul 2021, 03:06

John Stinstrom did an excellent KNZY for FS9, but I'm afraid I can't find it anywhere on the webs just now. A modified version for FSX is here , but it may not work in FS9. It looks nicely done, but does say for FSX and P3D only, so like you said probably won't work on FS9, I did see the following ...
by flightwise
20 Jul 2021, 07:17

That makes sense, shame though, thanks
by flightwise
20 Jul 2021, 05:11

Yes I'm talking aout a full package like Corpus Christi NAS or Whitting Field, is there none?
by flightwise
07 Jul 2021, 04:14

No package for North Island NAS?

Hello, I went searching for North Island NAS but was surprised to not find it any idea why it was skipped or did I miss something?
Thanks
by flightwise
08 May 2021, 04:33
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43783

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Thanks for your swift reply and clarifications, so I take it that the afcad scanner doesn't always catch that, ok I will do what you suggested and report back.
by flightwise
07 May 2021, 07:32
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43783

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Am I correct in understanding that you can't have two or more packages installed at the same time because of the AFCADS? The reason I ask is becuase I had a package installed and working and then Installed another one and the other one worked but not the original, I scanned for duplicate AFCADS but ...