The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 6 matches

by Alex64
30 Apr 2022, 07:39
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI model
Replies: 20
Views: 1499

Re: AI model

Hi Martin!
Thanks for the reply. Others have already written about this option, but only the flight version can be downloaded from this page. And I would need the AI ​​version. Because this specification was given in the texture installation instructions.

MiG-29v2 Foxbat AI model.
by Alex64
29 Apr 2022, 04:21

Re: AI model

Hi!
Thanks for the link and effort. but it only has the texture in it. And I need the ai model itself.

MiG-29v2 Foxbat AI model, I'm looking for this.
But thank you very much for your efforts.

Alex
by Alex64
28 Apr 2022, 17:47

AI model

Hi! I'm looking for an airplane model. If anyone has ever met him and he has information, I would thank you. Hungarian Air Force MiG-29 Fulcrum; with 5 serials for AI traffic. This package requires the Sergey Bunevich (sib2217) MiG-29v2 Foxbat AI model, available on avsimrus.com as a link, or direct...
by Alex64
06 Mar 2022, 14:59
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: SBAI MI8 payware
Replies: 25
Views: 1807

Re: SBAI MI8 payware

Got it working! Purchased the 'cheaper' version & now working fine. Thanks everyone that assisted! Dave Hi. Then I would like to know where you bought the SBAI mi-8 package. Because I am looking for a model, model: = 8M / a2-pz-lpg. Because it is not included in my package, so my texture does n...
by Alex64
08 Jun 2021, 11:20
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43656

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Hi Alex. Welcome. Firstly, we have not released any official packages with the paints and models you wrote about. Miljan, one of our members did produce a package for the Mi-24s and in the readme there is a link to the models. It does still work, I just tried it. Which package for the MiG-29 are yo...
by Alex64
08 Jun 2021, 07:07
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43656

General MAIW Package Issues

Hello! I can't find a usable AI model for the Hungarian Air Force MI-24 painting you made. Also, the same problem arises with the AI MIG-29 Hungarian Air Force painting you also made. The AI models in your description can no longer be found anywhere. I would like help asking where to download these ...