The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 146 matches

by alexrfixit
28 Sep 2008, 21:10
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Eglin AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3438

Hi Des, I have a question about the Eglin AFB package. While taxiing from combat platform 110, to the runway I tried to call the tower for take-off. It did'nt work! Any suggestions? Roel the Netherlands Think this is because there is no "Tower" frequency in the KVPS AFCAD. Don't know if t...
by alexrfixit
25 Sep 2008, 18:59
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: another photo thread
Replies: 6
Views: 455

Good clear photos!! Thanks for sharing :D
by alexrfixit
18 Sep 2008, 20:37
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: NBAI AH64 Apache
Replies: 68
Views: 6326

planejunky wrote:I'm so pleased the WAH-64 is being included, living in Claydon we have them over the house everyday!

Nick Black will know exactly where Claydon is! :lol:
Quite a Suffolk community developing here!! :D
by alexrfixit
17 Sep 2008, 18:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RAF Bentwaters
Replies: 13
Views: 1223

Looking foward to this one my Uncle used to run the post office at Tunstall just outside the base and across the road from the Green Man pub and I used to go with him to collect the post on base. I can even remember the F4's when I was realy young, I found the A10's a bit of disapointment after the...
by alexrfixit
09 Sep 2008, 20:21
Topic: Some NASA T-38's
Replies: 22
Views: 1300

That NASA scheme looks dead smart - nice one!
by alexrfixit
09 Sep 2008, 00:39
Topic: Brit soldier WIA in Afganistan discriminated by hotel people
Replies: 5
Views: 286

I have avoided commenting on this thread up til now 'cos I thought the language I would need to use would be unacceptable. I think (and hope) Ronnie is right and that most people in the UK are as disgusted by this as I am. Regardless of any political or ethical feelings anyone might have, to discrim...
by alexrfixit
06 Sep 2008, 18:17
Topic: Crash of Coast Guard helo
Replies: 2
Views: 244

Doubly tragic when people of this calibre are involved. Losing your life practicing to save others has to be the supreme irony.

My thoughts go out to them and their families.
by alexrfixit
03 Sep 2008, 18:26
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Moody AFB Availible now At AVSIM!
Replies: 35
Views: 3502

Nice job fellas, thank you very much! :D
by alexrfixit
02 Sep 2008, 18:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: NBAI Apache Preview Video
Replies: 21
Views: 1124

Looks EVIL Nick - nice job!

Reminds me of a video clip I once saw of US helicopters set to AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" - awesome!!
by alexrfixit
27 Aug 2008, 23:48
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Little help needed
Replies: 12
Views: 618

Are you sure you have the "Thunderbirds" package installed? It's not an MAIW package, but is available from AVSIM, file name ai_tb_demo.zip.

Hope this helps.
by alexrfixit
27 Aug 2008, 16:56
Topic: NAS Meridian package by MAIW
Views: 3006

Thanks Steve

FS9 does have a funny habit of doing just what it likes occasionally, doesn't it!

BTW I should also have said that the Goshawk model looks terrific - just as we knew it would! Another nice one Nick!
by alexrfixit
27 Aug 2008, 16:45
Topic: NAS Meridian package by MAIW
Views: 3006

Hi guys Has anyone else had trouble with the AI at KNMM landing on the wrong runway? According to the AFCAD runway 19L is closed for takeoff and runway 19R is closed for landings - perfectly logical given the layout of the base. But for some reason my T-45s insist on taking off AND landing on 19R! A...
by alexrfixit
25 Aug 2008, 20:25
Topic: MCAS Yuma Harriers by MAIW
Replies: 50
Views: 4961

I know it's a biggish package, but I could try e-mailing it to you if your e-mail allows files that big?

PM me if you want me to try!
by alexrfixit
25 Aug 2008, 09:26
Topic: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)
Replies: 108
Views: 13758

Look out, it's me again!!

Just installed the Oman Hawks/F16/Jaguars package, I now find myself with 2 different MAIW afcads for OOMA - one from the Hawks package and one from the Kaneohe Bay P3 package. Which is the one I should be using please?
by alexrfixit
24 Aug 2008, 11:14
Topic: OMAL Autogen
Replies: 16
Views: 801

MACC wrote:OOTH is RAFO Thumrait.

The Omani Hawk/F16/Jaguar pack.

HTH,
Macc
I've missed a package!! Shame on me!!

Thanks Macc :D
by alexrfixit
24 Aug 2008, 11:02

Yes, I only have the default for OOTH - should I have an MAIW afcad or is yours from a package that's not released yet?
by alexrfixit
24 Aug 2008, 10:14

Steve, I think you've hit it on the head! Do you have an Afrca Landclass add-on by Jim Keir installed? Tried disbling that and OMAL is out in the desert now (as it should be according to Google Earth!) Didn't think of that at first 'cos I never thought of the UAE as being in Africa! BTW, am I missin...
by alexrfixit
24 Aug 2008, 09:14

Tried a re-download and re-install, same result. A question, on the screenshot Steve posted the airport seems to be surrounded by open desert - on my system it is towards the edge of a large city? (see screenshot)
by alexrfixit
24 Aug 2008, 08:34

I have the 5 OMAL exclude files in the Addin Scenery/Scenery folder - will try downloading again to make sure they're not corrupt. AFAIK I don't have any other scenery addonns in this area, but will do another check. Thanks guys!
by alexrfixit
24 Aug 2008, 07:52

OMAL Autogen

Screenshot of OMAL showing errant autogen buildings (see Package Support forum, "Export Hawk packages by MAIW (New Additions!")

No big deal, I'd just like to put it right if I can!