The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 12 matches

by integral
01 May 2020, 14:08
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Egypt Air Force received two IL-76MF from Jordania
Replies: 4
Views: 546

Re: Egypt Air Force received two IL-76MF from Jordania

Yeah, the RATS models are lovely. Happy to hear about Christian Muenier's ongoing works. For the time being, I'll find the repaints for the standard 76, that will suffice until someone creates a specific model. On a quick search, I found this page, https://www.picuki.com/tag/il76mf, where there are ...
by integral
01 May 2020, 12:32
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Mig-29 all versions
Replies: 130
Views: 19316

Re: Mig-29 all versions

Hello, I believe I'm not good at producing military paints because I lived mostly on the civilian part of aviation and cannot identify myself in all the details and "uniqueness" of every single frame variation (repaints and model mods). However, I fell it is important to express my gratitu...
by integral
01 May 2020, 09:21
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Egypt Air Force received two IL-76MF from Jordania
Views: 546

Re: Egypt Air Force received two IL-76MF from Jordania

Hi, Thanks for the information. Would be great to have them in sim. I haven't updated most russian birds since RATS released their new Il-76 models, not had the time to move on and replace the venerable SKJ (I know, I have a very obsolete AI setup, life is unforgiven). And, if I remember well, there...
by integral
14 Mar 2020, 23:09
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Yet another AI model standard probing as of 2020 on the military point of view
Replies: 5
Views: 1023

Re: Yet another AI model standard probing as of 2020 on the military point of view

Thank both of you for sharing your thoughts. There are many relevant points already to begin with. I'm sorry, my questions are indeed too broad and should be addressed on each specific aircraft model rather than on a global scale. I can briefly pick some points : Yes, I do have interests in aircraft...
by integral
14 Mar 2020, 06:44
Topic: Yet another AI model standard probing as of 2020 on the military point of view
Replies: 5
Views: 1023

Yet another AI model standard probing as of 2020 on the military point of view

Hi, Here are some questions I have addressed to Military AI enthusiasts about modeling standards as of 2020, but including all previous Flight Simulators up to FS9 (which I still use because low end computer) I'm currently back in FS AI modeling and primarly focused on eye-candies. The questions : 1...
by integral
12 Feb 2010, 15:24
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Non-civilian/commercial 747-SP
Replies: 6
Views: 534

Non-civilian/commercial 747-SP

Hi! There's some time TFS shown the project of 747 models for AI. But since, I've continued my model of the 747-SP and found out on 747SP.com the some non commercial-SP are still flying. Here are some screen of the model (Currently 4-LODed) http://site.voila.fr/fsintegral/MAAM/Images_B74SP/Boeing_N7...
by integral
30 Nov 2009, 12:42
Topic: LOD Problems and other
Replies: 17
Views: 1133

Re: LOD Problems and other

I'm using GMax so I don't know if this could do it : You could try using an opaque texture, but adding a new material in your list of materials (texture mapping template in 3DEditor) by cloning the canopy material (eg. Canopy_SemiOpaque) and setting the transparent tag of that material to 50% for ex...
by integral
15 Sep 2009, 14:46
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Military Dassault Falcon 50's
Replies: 9
Views: 829

Hi if you look with the naked eye to a falcon 50 and falcon 900 there is only one small difference and that being the 900 has a longer fuselage end thus more windows May I just note that I'm currently modeling a new model of the Falcon 900. I started a Falcon 50, but a friend of mine told me that th...
by integral
15 Sep 2009, 14:28
Topic: How do you export AI Models with LODs and Optimized Shadows
Views: 453

Hi! Thanks to everyone. (sorry, I'm not connected often as I live in a country which is at the beginning of Internet : Madagascar) I'll try the FreeFlightDesign forum next week. The model is about to be finalized, but without the shadow trick. I've done a scenery with LODs and custom shadows for eac...
by integral
05 Sep 2009, 12:32
Topic: How do you export AI Models with LODs and Optimized Shadows
Views: 453

How do you export AI Models with LODs and Optimized Shadows

Hi. I'm currently modeling several planes, and I've exported Models with 2 or more LODs successfully using GMax : All the LODs are in the same model using a Dummy "Exterior" empty object at the top of all sub-objects that are the main fuselage of each Lods : Exterior <- Dummy with no polyg...
by integral
26 Aug 2009, 11:58
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Ai aircraft made flyable?
Replies: 9
Views: 358

You can search for godaired.zip in FlightSim.com files, both Fs2004 and FSX compatible. Find record 105 and change "2" to "0". Save and exit. That won't affect AI flight dynamisc but only show every (AI) aircraft using that air file. You can also use Ctrl+W to change in spot view...