The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 4 matches

by azcat
05 Jun 2018, 07:28
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?
Replies: 37
Views: 11810

Re: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?

Thanks for the advice. I do use MCX. How great a positive number.....decimal greater than 0 or a whole number greater than 0? What value have you used successfully to get rid of the flicker?
by azcat
03 Jun 2018, 02:07
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?
Replies: 37
Views: 11810

Re: How to convert MAIW packages to FSX/P3D?

I am wondering how folks are dealing with the FS9 to FSX conversion of objects that have "decal" type textures? My conversions result with a lot of flickering textures that I have never been able to sort out.
by azcat
08 Aug 2011, 16:56
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 6095

Re: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW

[quote="azcat"]I believe my question pertains to this package...but I am not exactly sure. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place to post this question. I am looking for the specific file that creates the soldiers, tanks, tents, fence etc. that appear at Kandahar (OAKN). I a...
by azcat
01 Aug 2011, 04:31
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 6095

Re: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW

I believe my question pertains to this package...but I am not exactly sure. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place to post this question. I am looking for the specific file that creates the soldiers, tanks, tents, fence etc. that appear at Kandahar (OAKN). I am speculating that this p...