The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 23 matches

by ajs1964
04 Nov 2022, 03:38
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW FMAI Dassault Mirage 2000 Family Conversion Support
Replies: 4
Views: 526

Re: MAIW FMAI Dassault Mirage 2000 Family Conversion Support

G'day again Jean Claude It seems the original textures have these parts on the offending aircraft changed in the Alpha. I downloaded the texture sets to fix the translucent cockpit and interestingly when these are applied the LR tanks and missiles show again. Interestingly Martins AI aircraft editor...
by ajs1964
04 Nov 2022, 02:48

G'day Jean Claude

I have indeed downloaded the FS9 (MDL8) packages. Thanks for your suggestions and I will look around to see if the MDL or Texture files are perhaps the wrong ones. You suggested this is the wrong thread so can you advise where I need to post?

Thankyou
Andrew
by ajs1964
30 Oct 2022, 05:09

Hi Guys, I'm not sure where to post this so please move if necessary. I am running FSXSE and downloaded the 7 packages. Generally I have no issue with MDL8 aircraft in my sim but for some reason the LR fuel tanks and the MICA missiles +/- their mounts are not showing on some aircraft (see pic). I'd ...
by ajs1964
12 Jun 2022, 11:06
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26070

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

G'day Greg The file does not work in FSXSe and TMFViewer wont open the file (FSX SDK version) so at a wild guess I would suggest the file wont work in any version of FSX. Worth a try though Greg eh? Also Ians mediafire location http://www.mediafire.com/file/t3onjv69i118mvf/EGUL_IMAGE.bgl seems to be...
by ajs1964
12 Jun 2022, 08:54

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Hi again guys, I have managed to figure (using TMFviewer) that it was some sort of compiling error as the EGUL_IMAGE.BGL has the offending anomaly contained in it. Anyway I have resampled the airfield again from Google Earth (tm) and recreated the Image file. I am happy to have this file added to MA...
by ajs1964
12 Jun 2022, 02:20

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Thanks guys

I might try each file and see if I can get rid of it. I thought it may have been a landclass issue but recreating the landclass at a higher priority didnt help. Thanks for letting me know the history.

Andrew
by ajs1964
11 Jun 2022, 10:24

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues - EGUL V2.0 Anomaly

Hi guys Not sure if this is the right venue but. I have just installed Ian McCartneys EGUL V2.0 for FSX and now have an anomaly covering Thrapston, Northants. Pics are attached. I have systematically disabled then re-enabled scenery and the anomaly only appears when RAF Lakenheath is active. If anyo...
by ajs1964
02 Nov 2021, 03:41
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Scenery Libraries
Replies: 12
Views: 524

Re: Scenery Libraries

Hey guys

thanks for the replies. I'll take a gander n see what I find.

Cheers

Andrew
by ajs1964
31 Oct 2021, 07:39
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Scenery Libraries
Replies: 12
Views: 524

Scenery Libraries

Hi guys I downloaded the JETMAXVOL1_SPLITS file with the US MIL Bases. The author lists some libraries that are required and states "from MAIW" however I can't find them despite searching :( Atsugi Object Library.bgl Beaufort Object Library.BGL MCDMilitaryLibrary.bgl I have the others list...
by ajs1964
11 Jan 2021, 04:36
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: OFFUT FSX conv issue
Views: 738

Re: OFFUT FSX conv issue

Hey Tango234 You are a legend. I did not pick up the runway issues as I had only manipulated the original file supplied in the Offut package. So clearly the FS9 ADE file is faulty and on examination yes this is the case. The runway orientation and runway links are incorrect and need to be realigned ...
by ajs1964
10 Jan 2021, 10:32
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43758

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Hey Steve

It turned out to be a file association issue. Still strange as it was not the same association as for *.BMP files. But anyway I removed the $$A association and all is good.

Thanks for your help. :D

Andrew
by ajs1964
10 Jan 2021, 10:13

Re: OFFUT FSX conv issue

OOps Files attached
by ajs1964
10 Jan 2021, 10:11

OFFUT FSX conv issue

Hi Guys I have converted the OFFUT Package to work in my FSXSe. My conversion consisted of disabling FS9 specific files and creating a new Airfield BGL along with a *.CVX that includes flatten and old airstrip exclusions. I have ignored the FS9 landclass directory. I have adjusted transparencies on ...
by ajs1964
07 Jan 2021, 08:24

Hey Steve

Our home server uses Linux, but just to try I downloaded to my WIN10 x64 downloads directory and achieved the same results.
All the texture files are listed as *.$$A once I activate the installation *.exe file.

Beats me, but I only have this issue with MAIW stuff.

Cheers
Andrew
by ajs1964
06 Jan 2021, 04:43

Hi Guys I have an issue with the installation of packages. When I run the installation executable file for a particular package, in this case it is Barksdale AFB, All of the texture files in all of the subdirectories are installed with a "$$A" suffix when they should be *.BMP. Can you sugg...
by ajs1964
22 Jul 2020, 00:08

Hi Guys

managed to figure it out after a lot of web browsing. Duplicate directories, but not necessarily called the same.......
all sorted now.

Cheers
Andrew
by ajs1964
21 Jul 2020, 22:29

Hi Guys, I wasnt sure where to post this: I keep getting the duplicate/non unique names errors despite not being able to find any duplicate titles in the referenced aircraft.cfg files. Has anyone had this phenomenon before. I am using FSX-SE and the sim appears to function ok, but its a pain having ...
by ajs1964
11 Apr 2020, 00:09
Topic: Mother Russia
Replies: 59
Views: 5602

Re: Mother Russia

Hi Steve and John, thanks so much :smt023
Much better with an actual prop disc to view than a black square. As you say might need a bit of fine tuning but its a whole lot better than what I had.
Thanks again, happy Easter and cheers

Andrew
by ajs1964
10 Apr 2020, 01:16
Topic: Mother Russia
Replies: 59
Views: 5602

Re: Mother Russia SKJ/SBAI AN-12

Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have downloaded the SBAI/SKJ AN-12 series for Mother Russia flight plans, which I am using in my FSXSE. My problem is the aircraft displays a black square instead of a rotating propeller. I believe this is suggestive of a missing texture file and indee...
by ajs1964
29 May 2017, 19:03
Topic: Misawa Air Base Support Thread
Replies: 67
Views: 6249

Re: Misawa Air Base Support Thread

Thanks guys for the help. Great products, now I just gotta get them into FSX without hiccups.So good so far!

Cheers

Andrew