The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 14 matches

by jrbirdman
22 Aug 2019, 03:19
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Mig-29 all versions
Replies: 130
Views: 19330

Re: Mig-29 all versions

I just wanted to say thank you for the most impressive AI Fulcrum’s I have EVER seen! Absolutely stunning and beautiful! Thank you so much, can’t wait for more of them! Especially Russia! Best regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
24 Dec 2018, 15:08
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Forgive me if its the wrong thread
Replies: 2
Views: 384

Re: Forgive me if its the wrong thread

Thanks Paul,I think I found it. I'll PM you the results after the next two days with the results. Happy holidays to you, your's, and all here at MAIW!! Best regards, Jeremy :)
by jrbirdman
24 Dec 2018, 12:44
Topic: Forgive me if its the wrong thread
Replies: 2
Views: 384

Forgive me if its the wrong thread

But what package had a static CP-107 Argus on display? I had it but lost it in a HD crash. Again, I apologize if this is the wrong place. Kindest regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
26 Oct 2018, 22:57
Topic: Didn’t know where to post this
Replies: 5
Views: 634

Re: Didn’t know where to post this

Oh and also is there an NP-3 for AI in FS9? It’s the Orion but with a modified vertical stabilizer. Again please forgive me for any possible transgressions as it’s not my intention at all. Best to all, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
26 Oct 2018, 21:22
Topic: Didn’t know where to post this
Replies: 5
Views: 634

Didn’t know where to post this

Please forgive me, I didn’t know where to post this but does anyone know where I can download the WSAI NF-15B’s? I saw them on Owl’s but the link was dead. Any help would be appreciated. Kindest regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
24 Aug 2017, 15:20
Forum: JYAI
Topic: UH-72A Lakota
Replies: 129
Views: 15022

JYAI_UH-72A_Lakotas_FS9_1.zip

I can't seem to find the FS9 version of this, please advise. Thank you. Best regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
11 Dec 2015, 19:07
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Fort Hood - Featuring the Combat Aviation Brigade, 1st Cav
Replies: 56
Views: 5259

Re: Package Fort Hood - United States Army, by Brent Newman.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! Now, off to Fort Hood! :) Best regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
10 Dec 2015, 00:01
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Fort Hood - Featuring the Combat Aviation Brigade, 1st Cav
Replies: 56
Views: 5259

Package Fort Hood - United States Army, by Brent Newman.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't figure out where else this would go. My question is, where is this package? I tried to download it but got a 404 Error. Can anyone please help me? Kindest regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman
24 Jun 2015, 02:53
Topic: AI BlackHawk
Replies: 500
Views: 43063

Re: AI BlackHawk

MH-60M? :smt006 http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/mdorbust/New%20MH-60_zpsvmccf4ca.jpg John is going to need to file some sort of injunction to keep me from playing with this paintkit any more. Wow, it AMAZES me that these AI helos look WAAAAAAY better than even the older Alphasim/Virtavia Bl...
by jrbirdman
23 Jun 2015, 14:59

I'll make a deal with you then. You provide accurate drawings, paint scheme, serial numbers and performance specs and I'll build it. John More than a fair reply. Since we both know I couldn't do that, I wave the white flag. Lol Can't blame a guy for trying though. Well, you CAN but errrrm......... ...
by jrbirdman
23 Jun 2015, 00:12

Don't forget to add a Stealth Hawk too! :) It would be our first freeware one and only one for FS9 so far!!!
by jrbirdman
20 Jun 2015, 21:37
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Quo vadis, MAIW?
Replies: 27
Views: 3442

Re: Quo vadis, MAIW?

Jive1 wrote:Hey!
Anyhow....
Since FS2004 is still the best Flight Simulator, and it is not a flight game, please continue to edit military airports and addons for this basic application.
Jive1 - Belgium
+1
by jrbirdman
18 Oct 2014, 01:56
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis Support Thread
Replies: 17
Views: 2631

Re: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis Support Thread

Thanks John, activated but no joy on this end. Very unusual.
by jrbirdman
17 Oct 2014, 01:46
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis Support Thread
Replies: 17
Views: 2631

Re: Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis Support Thread

I can't seem to find this in my addon scenery folder to add, what am I doing wrong? Kind regards, Jeremy