The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 11 matches

by c152flyboy
17 Nov 2009, 18:53
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 29
Views: 3420

Re: Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW

Your post has been removed. If it is not a support related issue specific to this package, post your announcement in the correct forum which would be the general military ai discussion forum.-Mods
by c152flyboy
02 Nov 2009, 17:07
Topic: Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 29
Views: 3420

Re: Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW

question about the a-10 aircraft. i have plenty of them on the flight line but never see anyone them actually flying. am i missing something? they are all chocked on the flight line so i thought maybe there is no flight plan with these aircraft. also i am building a completely new AFCAD for FSX for ...
by c152flyboy
02 Nov 2009, 17:01
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 30456

Re: Installing MAIW packages in FSX

well i finally got them working, maybe not all of the them but so far so good. my one mistake was not converting the FS9 flightplans for FSX. that seemed to do the trick.
by c152flyboy
29 Oct 2009, 20:07

that could be my issue.. when i install regular WOAI files i pick FSX and not FS2004 but when i created the virtual FS9 folder, per the instructions, i placed the MAIW files in the virtueal FS9 folder and picked FS 2004 on the WOAI installer. could that have been the problem? i did transfer all the ...
by c152flyboy
28 Oct 2009, 20:18

Celtic, i did follow the guide to the letter and i still have a problem. so that means either i made a mistake somewhere or, like the guise says, it may not work for everyone. thats why i am thanking Rick for trying to explain to me where things should go, just to double check my folders. Rick i did...
by c152flyboy
28 Oct 2009, 16:36

no celtic, that is not correct. i am looking for someone to say, for example " traffic BGL files are in folder X, flight plans are in folder Y, that kind of thing. as for the AFCAD issue again, even if i do not use then, i should still see some traffic. when i loaded Osan the first time when i ...
by c152flyboy
28 Oct 2009, 15:08

i didnt install the AFCAD's for 2 reasons. 1 is that they are for FS9 and 2, I will change them myself using ADE. I have been doing my own changes to airports for some time and ADE makes it very easy, though time consuming if you really want them to look right. i know this is asking a lot of someone...
by c152flyboy
28 Oct 2009, 02:44

well firebird, i decided to follow the FS9 to FSX instructions and just do it the correct way. i spent about 4 hours downloading and installing everything per the instruction and like some other users here i got nothing. i am going to go over the instruction one more time to see if i missed anything...
by c152flyboy
27 Oct 2009, 15:25

i think so firebird. i am not at home to test this out but i will tonight. this all started when i installed Osan. it worked very well but then i tried to install the Great Lakes 1 and 2 and they did not work. then Osan stopped working so i deleted all the MAIW files i could find and started over. t...
by c152flyboy
27 Oct 2009, 00:47

ok i have had some success with installing MAIW packages into FSX but i have not seen information on how to install the packages if you do not want to convert the fligh plans from FS9 to FSX. some of the packages use the WOAI installer and it worked while other packages with their own installer did ...
by c152flyboy
21 Oct 2009, 02:51
Topic: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW
Replies: 90
Views: 12739

Re: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW

hello everyone, new to the MAIW area. I DL the Osan AFB file very easily but i am having some trouble with the Great Lakes files. the DL was sucsessful for both part 1 and 2. in the read me step one states 1) Install the package in accordance with the on-screen prompts but htere are no on screen pro...