Search found 6 matches

by texxasal
06 May 2019, 10:26
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Support for F18's at Lemoore
Replies: 5
Views: 354

Re: Support for F18's at Lemoore

Well, addressing the second issue first, possibly the easiest way to overcome the weapons issue is to modify the F-18s aircraft.cfg file with a text editor and substitute the name of either clean fit or tank fit models. Of course wouldn't have any weapon fits but it would be closer to what you want...
by texxasal
31 Mar 2019, 15:43

Re: Support for F18's at Lemoore

Thank you for your prompt and informative response. My apologies for the tardiness of my reply, but I was endeavoring to double-check everything to ensure I had my "ducks in a row". First, I can now report that MATRIX is functioning marvelously (at least so far as North America in general, and Lemoo...
by texxasal
30 Mar 2019, 15:05

Support for F18's at Lemoore

As a new user of MATRIX, I installed the Global and North America packages into my Prepar3d v4 environment. When I turn the traffic sliders all the way up to maximum value, I can only see a few (+- a dozen) F-35's on NAS Lemoore (KNLC). Where are the F-18''s? I'm just wondering what I've messed up i...
by texxasal
15 Mar 2019, 20:52
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Confused About Conversions
Views: 292

Re: Confused About Conversions

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly.

I have deleted all the "old" MAIW traffic .bgl's, and all looks well an proper.

I have the F-35's and F-18's at Lemoore as they should be.

It's much nicer than looking at empty apron'x.

Thanks again,

Al
by texxasal
15 Mar 2019, 17:03
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Confused About Conversions
Views: 292

Re: Confused About Conversions

Simple question(s) from a simple-minded pilot. I have P3d V4 (64bit) running on Windows 10. No problem so far there. I have installed Matrix, along with some packages for the Western US (Specifically Lemoore, and F/A-18's). When I turn the traffic all the way up, I see that the MAIW traffic is parti...
by texxasal
21 Nov 2009, 19:52
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: USN/USMC Special Use Mentors by MAIW
Replies: 35
Views: 2732

removing static aircraft at KNLC

I have installed your package for LeMoore, and it is excellent. I would like to know how to remove the "static" aircraft which are parked at various locations about the ramps. I fly with USNVA.ORG and we use some of thos parking spots for our squadrons. Thanks.