The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 7 matches

by teeboy
30 Jun 2014, 20:20
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Williamtown Hornets package - flashing effect from building
Replies: 4
Views: 405

Re: Williamtown Hornets package - flashing effect from building

Decided to be clever and deleted the fx_YWLM_Building_Smoke file then renamed a copy of the existing FSX fx_steam_small file as the same 'YWLM' item. Hey presto - no flashing and some steam from a chimney! Thank you Mark :lol:
by teeboy
30 Jun 2014, 09:51
Topic: Williamtown Hornets package - flashing effect from building
Replies: 4
Views: 405

Williamtown Hornets package - flashing effect from building

Have installed the Williamtown Hornets package and found a random 'flashing'/strobing grey line effect coming from a building roof in what looks like the centre of the military field. I am assuming it is an effect that is not supported by FSX, anyone any ideas? Otherwise the scenery works very well ...
by teeboy
20 Nov 2012, 09:07
Topic: Whidbey Growlers - missing some scenery?
Replies: 3
Views: 344

Re: Whidbey Growlers - missing some scenery?

Aah yes... schoolboy error :oops:

Found the IFOLS lights on avsim too.

Thank you..
by teeboy
19 Nov 2012, 19:47
Topic: Whidbey Growlers - missing some scenery?
Replies: 3
Views: 344

Whidbey Growlers - missing some scenery?

I am in the middle of recovering from a fresh FSX install and have just started putting in the MAIW scenery and AI packages. While Whidbey adds and works (apart from some elevation and FS9 tree issues with Orbx PNW) I seem to be missing parts of the scenery I remember from my previous install (I kno...
by teeboy
25 Apr 2012, 12:50
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51342

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Excellent - that fixed it! I must have needed a grown up to do the job (definitely not me)! I think I decided that the Mountain home package I put on a couple of months ago had already added them in :oops:

Thank you very much guys...
by teeboy
25 Apr 2012, 08:03
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51342

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Just added the Seymour Johnson V2 package to my somewhat large MAIW collection and have noticed that the F15E have black pylons and weapons. This is mostly conformal tank pylons, pods and bombs, external tanks and AIM9's are okay. The same thing is happening at Mountain Home and I hadnt noticed it b...