The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 24 matches

by evvtsa
10 Nov 2009, 00:40
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NAS Oceana
Replies: 190
Views: 17368

Re: NAS Oceana

Is it the new IFOLS? They look like they have been updated from previous screenshots. Great job by the way! I check here everyday to see if there is any updates.
by evvtsa
18 Jun 2009, 16:02
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Last F-15s Leave St. Louis
Replies: 13
Views: 635

Also watching them recover while sitting at Busch Stadium during a Cards game. Airplanes, beer, baseball, mid-west farmers daughters... doesn't get much better. :D
by evvtsa
11 Jun 2009, 22:55

Wow! Looks great!
by evvtsa
25 Apr 2009, 17:43
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Langley AFB 2009
Replies: 11
Views: 652

Great link! Got to watch the Raptor Demo. I wonder if they will have something like this for the Oceana show?
by evvtsa
29 Mar 2009, 19:49

That is one of the many things I like about the Topgun Package, the traffic files are separated into airwings and you can add and remove them like real world airwing deployments.
by evvtsa
01 Mar 2009, 18:25
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Full screen + Vista
Replies: 6
Views: 366

What video card and driver are you using? It could be a combination of things like the drivers and some setting you have enabled like Anti-Aliasing or Filtering. I just put together a new machine and am trying to get everything installed and setup. I have an Nvidia 9800GTX+ with the newest drivers (...
by evvtsa
01 Dec 2008, 04:48
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Luke AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 101
Views: 9634

Well I uninstalled everything from the Luke package except the voicepack mods. I started FS9 backup and sat at Yuma this time ( I have the Yuma Harriers package with the airstation scenery installed) and let it sit. After an hour I don't have any errors yet.
by evvtsa
01 Dec 2008, 03:36
Topic: Luke AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 101
Views: 9634

I must be sick because I tried the same thing. I have the LUF package installed and set up a flight on the ramp and just let it sit there. I checked back in an hour and got the same error. I'm running FS9 updated with the patch on a system with XP. No problems before. After I initially installed the...
by evvtsa
25 Nov 2008, 19:14
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: A question for MAIW.
Replies: 17
Views: 813

Would it be easier just to remove the stock traffic.bgl?
by evvtsa
08 Nov 2008, 02:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Multiplayer w/ AI
Views: 337

Just the IBNET Player. When you run the installer it adds a window in each panel you want the IBNET player to be installed in. When you do that it also makes a backup panel.cfg and an effects.ini for the aircraft. The IBNET player itself, I think, will allow you to see the animations. I do know IBNE...
by evvtsa
08 Nov 2008, 00:28

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for the welcome. I actually lived in Southern Illinois when I was younger prior to moving to Indiana.
by evvtsa
07 Nov 2008, 16:28

The VUSN

www.vusn.org
by evvtsa
07 Nov 2008, 15:48

Multiplayer w/ AI

I think there was a question in the forums awhile ago about being able to fly multiplayer and still have the AI aircraft also. I fly for a VA that uses a couple of different pilot client programs to connect online. Mainly we use FSINN, and when you connect to the server you lose all the AI which is ...
by evvtsa
29 Sep 2008, 10:11
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Request for screenshots of your Eglin AFB
Replies: 9
Views: 670

Ford, The screenshot is from a stock FS9. I had Ultimate Terrain on a previous install of FS9 and had a little performance issue so I decided to remove it. I know there is an option on Ultimate Terrain that updates the landclass to make it realistic. If someone has Ultimate Terrain installed you mig...
by evvtsa
29 Sep 2008, 01:52
Topic: Request for screenshots of your Eglin AFB
Views: 670

Hope this helps,
Bill
by evvtsa
27 Sep 2008, 22:32
Topic: Yuma Buddies
Views: 504

As far as I know the Razbam EA6B is FSX only and is not out yet.
by evvtsa
27 Sep 2008, 14:49
Topic: Yuma Buddies
Views: 504

Nice one! I like how ECMO 3 is looking out the window.
by evvtsa
05 Sep 2008, 03:31
Topic: VT-7 and VT-9 CO Birds
Replies: 5
Views: 606

Wow, what an honor! I didn't really expect to enter the competition, I was just out flying around and decided to take a pic. Thanks to everyone that voted for me! Maybe my next one will have some Oceana Tomcats in it. :D I can't wait for that one.
Bill
by evvtsa
27 Aug 2008, 14:13
Topic: VT-7 and VT-9 CO Birds
Replies: 5
Views: 606

VT-7 and VT-9 CO Birds

First time posting screenshots here. I really enjoy the packages and appreciate all the time and effort from everyone that has contributed. Keep up the great work! http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq93/KCEVV/Flightsim%20Stuff/MIAWT-45sTW-1COs2.jpg http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq93/KCEVV/Flig...
by evvtsa
11 Aug 2008, 22:44
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay by MAIW Versions 1 and 2 only
Replies: 90
Views: 7583

Don't know if this helps or not, but I just checked my install and do not have any problems with the coast line. Oklahomaaviator, do you have Ultimate Terrain or other scenery installed for Hawaii?