The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 134 matches

by regan123
10 Mar 2017, 14:15
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: AI Aircraft Disappearing at Departure time
Replies: 14
Views: 1433

Re: AI Aircraft Disappearing at Departure time

Great tool for checking for duplicate AFCAD/ADE/AFX files: http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795 Have a look through all the entries as sometimes you will get two valid files showing up and you need to keep them, sometimes it's clear that you have a duplicate that can be remov...
by regan123
13 Feb 2017, 10:06
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: Misawa AB
Replies: 22
Views: 2596

Re: New Package: Misawa AB

Agreed, the single pixel file trick is how was I going to handle it. Just wanted to mention it here in case it was helpful going forward for the other models they have planned.

Once again, great stuff with these models.
by regan123
13 Feb 2017, 09:49
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: Misawa AB
Replies: 22
Views: 2596

Re: New Package: Misawa AB

I want to echo the comments here and elsewhere about the quality of the work and the dedication that has gone into it. Using the AI Aircraft Texture checker, the models I am getting the following warnings... Aircraft Folder: MAIW_WSMG_F-16CM_Bk50 35 FW 13FS Misawa Following textures are MISSING in f...
by regan123
31 Jan 2017, 08:32
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI P-8 Poseidon and B-737 AEW&C
Replies: 269
Views: 21440

Re: JYAI P-8 Poseidon and B-737 AEW&C

John, thanks once again. Loving this package.
by regan123
30 Jan 2017, 18:39

Thanks John appreciate it.

John Y - I've downloaded the updated package. The Florida Orion plans are showing the duplicate aircraft error mentioned upthread. Is that as it should be?
by regan123
30 Jan 2017, 11:03

Thanks very much to everyone for this superb package. I have just one quick question, the waypoints in the Indian section numbered INP1-9. Does anyone know which package they are in? Many thanks
by regan123
30 Apr 2011, 23:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: On the hunt for a utility
Replies: 7
Views: 563

Re: On the hunt for a utility

Try AI Flight Planner: http://members.shaw.ca/aifp/ It has a whole series of built-in error checkers and can take a lot of the grunt out of maintaining your AI files. In this case, you would simply open up the relevant .bgl file and then from the Aircraft Menu, choose Delete Unused Aircraft. You can...
by regan123
05 Apr 2011, 11:15
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: 148th FW Minnesota ANG package by Mark Campbell
Replies: 12
Views: 1339

Re: 148th FW Minnesota ANG package by Mark Campbell

Many thanks for another package. Always appreciated.
by regan123
29 Mar 2011, 15:54
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
Replies: 74
Views: 7678

Re: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

I've reset Scott's bases as a ZIP file. No need to download if you've already installed the versions he attached. This was done on a MAC so you may see a MACOSX file or similar also in the ZIP file, which you can just discard.
by regan123
20 Mar 2011, 10:41
Topic: UKBM - Myrgorod
Replies: 6
Views: 612

Re: UKBM - Myrgorod

phantomfreak wrote:Are any of the other files needed from the twrguard file?
I haven't installed any more than that. The bmp needs to go into the texture folder that matches the scenery folder you're using to place these BGL files.
by regan123
17 Mar 2011, 15:25

Glad you got it going, but can I ask why you had to change the model size? The model was set at 90 something ft when I downloaded it from avsimrus. I was only getting one or two showing up at each base until I checked the AFCAD files and saw what was going on.. then compared the model size to the p...
by regan123
17 Mar 2011, 12:18

Re: UKBM - Myrgorod

merlin101 wrote:looks good, there any repaints available for the SU27's?
Dave
No. If someone does them, I will build some flightplans and waypoints for them.
by regan123
17 Mar 2011, 12:15

Fantastic, where do I get the additional textures for the TU22's from, tried a search on avsimrus but got lost? Sorted out the problem with my dissapered Russia, 3 rogue FS2002 files I must have transferred over :shock: Keep up the good work :) Michael Pearson has started releasing them in sections...
by regan123
16 Mar 2011, 22:39

In order to get the TU-22s to park right I had to alter the model radius down from it's stock size. Everything works great after that. Glad you got it going, but can I ask why you had to change the model size? The parking spaces are marked as being 22m (the size of the model I have) for the Tu22M3s...
by regan123
16 Mar 2011, 01:52

UKBM - Myrgorod

Another Ukrainian base UKBM, home of their Su27s. If someone wants to paint them, I'll put together flightplans and waypoints. For the moment, you can see an An26 & An-2 flying in and out. Overhead scenery is somewhat vague at the moment, so it's more representative than accurate. You will need ...
by regan123
15 Mar 2011, 01:32
Topic: Eielson WIP
Replies: 76
Views: 6170

Re: Eielson WIP

You mean the trees? I'm using SBuilder, I just draw some textured polygons with autogen over the airport perimeter! I just learned how to do it and it's quite easy, the only tedious step is calibrating and centering the image or map you're using as a reference! That worked like a charm for me elsew...
by regan123
14 Mar 2011, 13:05
Topic: CIS/Soviet Light
Replies: 3
Views: 289

Re: CIS/Soviet Light

james84 wrote:There is sth. similar in one of MAIW's libraries contained in the MAIW Scenery Objects folder...

I did have a look through them and couldn't see one....
by regan123
14 Mar 2011, 02:53
Topic: CIS/Soviet Light
Replies: 3
Views: 289

CIS/Soviet Light

Hi, I was looking for a light poll similar to the one in the background here: http://v21.lscache1.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/32208643.jpg Does anyone know of a useable on in ADE or SBuilder? If not, is there anyone who would consider making one? Thanks very much f...
by regan123
14 Mar 2011, 02:46
Topic: Looking for light poles library
Replies: 1
Views: 252

Re: Looking for light poles library

Have a look at:

lights_ss_1.zip
lights_ss_v2+.zip
esdg_ramplight_rwy12.zip

which tend to be the common ones, though I've haven't seen them with a blue band, normally red.
by regan123
08 Mar 2011, 20:57
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Tutors package by Nick Black and Greg Loones
Replies: 32
Views: 2707

Re: RAF Tutors package by Nick Black and Greg Loones

It's a lovely little model and all the extra bases just make it a great package. I've no idea what package could be conflicting, but I'll keep looking! Are you sure you haven't got an addon mesh or landclass for the UK? That's probably it. No. I've got standard mesh etc for the the whole of the UK....