The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 113 matches

by hobby
26 Jun 2020, 16:50
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Use of FS9 AI traffic in FSX
Replies: 1
Views: 1095

Use of FS9 AI traffic in FSX

I have installed the ukmil scenery for RAF Leeming in my FSX setup. That scenery contains Hawk and Tornado ai aircraft and traffic files. I'd like to replace both aircraft and ai traffic files with more up to date ai aircraft models. There doesn't seem to be a dedicated FSX AI Hawk so would AI aircr...
by hobby
22 Mar 2020, 18:15
Topic: FSX RAF Coningsby Traffic
Views: 435

Re: FSX RAF Coningsby Traffic

I've had to experiment a bit so here are the files I've used to make Lossiemouth and Coningsby look operational with current aircraft. Scenery: I use ACG Coningsby by Ian McCartney and UKMil Lossiemouth and Kinloss. The latter airfield is not used but it seemed right that Lossie should be accompanie...
by hobby
20 Mar 2020, 18:28
Topic: FSX RAF Coningsby Traffic
Views: 435

FSX RAF Coningsby Traffic

I have just installed the ACG version of RAF Coningsby for FSX (modified Jan 2020) and I'm not sure which AI Typhoons and flightplans would form the ideal partnership for this excellent scenery. Would forum member(s) please advise?
by hobby
12 Mar 2020, 20:25
Topic: Waddington Sentinel Parking
Replies: 4
Views: 477

Re: Waddington Sentinel Parking

John I must have an old version of Waddington which shows parking for E3 acft. and Astor plus lots of Mil Cargo parking spots. No sign of parking for Sentinels. Can you please direct me to the more up to date AFD ?
by hobby
12 Mar 2020, 18:00

Re: Waddington Sentinel Parking

Many thanks John.
by hobby
12 Mar 2020, 15:10

Waddington Sentinel Parking

Using AIFP v3.2 I made a flightplan for a JYAI Sentinel.The FP compiled OK but when I went to Waddington there was no sign of any Sentinels. Can someone please tell me if there are designated parking spots for Sentinels at Waddington and if so which part of the airfield such parking spots are to be ...
by hobby
20 Feb 2020, 15:44
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Fiat G91 FSX conversion FSX scenery required
Replies: 2
Views: 461

Re: Fiat G91 FSX conversion FSX scenery required

Thank You. Have new computer which is taking a lot of time installing FSX and all programs previously installed on last computer. It will take some time to regain all the scenery and traffic.
by hobby
08 Feb 2020, 11:56
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Fiat G91 FSX conversion FSX scenery required
Views: 461

Fiat G91 FSX conversion FSX scenery required

Can a forum member please tell me where I can download the scenery files for airfields which will fit in with the traffic files for the German, Italian and Portugese Fiat G91 FSX conversion pack?
by hobby
16 Sep 2019, 10:30
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Wedgetail download problem
Views: 727

Re: Wedgetail download problem

Thanks Greg. Yes I was confused by the last sentence in both descriptions. I have now downloaded the FSX aircraft models. Thanks for your help.
by hobby
15 Sep 2019, 15:32
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Wedgetail download problem
Views: 727

Wedgetail download problem

I attempted to download the FSX version of the Wedgetail and was directed to the download for the FS9 version, when I clicked on the download for the FS9 version I was directed to the FSX download. Can one of the administrators please correct this anomaly so that when the FSX version is required tha...
by hobby
06 Jul 2019, 16:34
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"
Replies: 12
Views: 1663

Re: German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"

Updating and Quality Checking is a mammoth task and much appreciated by us all. I can only offer my thanks for the consistent high quality of MAIW aircraft, scenery and flightplans.
by hobby
05 Jul 2019, 10:53

Has any progress been made in making the FSX version of these aircraft and flightplan(s) ready for general release? Last news was in early May this year.
by hobby
10 May 2019, 20:02
Topic: When writing FSX AI flying programs
Views: 492

Re: When writing FSX AI flying programs

Firebird: Your reply is most informative. Regarding TNGs at base I had programmed four Canberras to each have four TNG flights a day spaced throughout the day, the last flight of the day for each aircraft taking place at night. The initial radio call being timed not to interfere with x-country day o...
by hobby
09 May 2019, 14:53
Topic: When writing FSX AI flying programs
Views: 492

When writing FSX AI flying programs

I use FSX and AIFP v3. Do any forum members have any tips on writing AI programs to ensure that such programs run smoothly? For example: Has experience taught an author that it is better to leave a gap of 'x' minutes between an aircraft landing and another aircraft taking off from the same runway. I...
by hobby
08 May 2019, 13:51

I bought the simskunk works Fiat G-91 plus ACMI (I did not want the ACMI) and I found the whole SSW setup program completely overawed me with more than thirty folders from three installers. I gave up on that but would like to "fly" a native FSX "Gina." I've also tried the G-91Y b...
by hobby
07 May 2019, 17:24

Thanks Greg.
by hobby
07 May 2019, 12:00

German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"

I now run FSX - Will FS9 AI g-91s (Mike Pearson?) work as AI in FSX without any modification? If not how can one convert the AI fs9 "Ginas" to work in FSX assuming that Mike Pearson gives his permission to do so? Are there any FSX flightplans available for these GAF & Italian "Gin...
by hobby
02 Apr 2019, 17:34
Topic: AI Flightplanning
Replies: 8
Views: 676

Re: AI Flightplanning

Firebird, I tried to send you a long PM a few minutes ago but being unused to the MAIW PM system this may have failed to reach you. My PM covered AI traffic and third party scenery as well as the history behind my current plans for a series of Canberra flights. Please let me know if you received tha...
by hobby
02 Apr 2019, 14:26

We have a slight misunderstanding regarding my current Canberra flightplan. My intention is that a Canberra takes off from base, completes one TNG at base and 3 minutes after TNG flies directly to airfield 'B', lands and parks. No TNG whatsoever at airfield 'B'. After 60 minutes the Canberra takes o...
by hobby
02 Apr 2019, 14:19

I've just written a reply to Firebird to be informed that I am not allowed to reply on this forum! I'll have another go now!