The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 26 matches

by Sloeber
14 Dec 2009, 00:46
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Aircraft lights Entries in the .CFG file: Explained
Replies: 19
Views: 8073

Re: Aircraft lights Entries in the .CFG file: Explained

Recognition works....
I use that for Smoke Effects.... It comes on when the aircraft has had pushback...
by Sloeber
08 Nov 2009, 22:51
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Hello to all
Replies: 35
Views: 1799

Re: Hello to all

Thanks for the hard work over the years Nick, and good luck with the family (and to lesser extend, the job!). Maybe you can now also use the Sim for what it was made in the first place... Flying around.. and enjoying all things that are available to "us, normal users"... ;) Once again than...
by Sloeber
05 Nov 2009, 22:05
Topic: F-5
Replies: 15
Views: 1555

Re: F-5

For the F5: Ray gave it away... ;)
by Sloeber
25 Oct 2009, 18:32
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Couple more from tonight
Replies: 8
Views: 703

Re: Couple more from tonight

Those helicopters sure looked like they've been through some battles. Nice looking clouds indeed. But do they hit your FPS and if not do you think you need a beefy system to even handle those? And where can I find those if they are freeware? I'd say that it was HDE.ZIP at Flightsim.com... Very rece...
by Sloeber
28 Sep 2009, 22:43
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: My repaints
Replies: 190
Views: 16308

Nope... I found 3 of 'em parked and good to go...
;)
by Sloeber
28 Sep 2009, 19:22
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: best scenery out there
Replies: 9
Views: 767

A good one that comes to mind : Tolmachevo You can find it on avsim.ru. There are some other good freeware sceneries out there, and lately some good russian AI aircraft to fill them too. Another good one is Boston Logan Intl, bostonv2.1_update.zip at AVSim. But as stated above, it would really be he...
by Sloeber
27 Sep 2009, 09:06
Topic: best scenery out there
Replies: 9
Views: 767

In the meantime, have a look here: http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php This has a large number of sceneries, good and bad ones though, and you can find some interesting sceneries too. If you're looking for the hard way, go to AVSim.su, or visit several VATSIM sites, they usually have some sceneries a...
by Sloeber
24 Sep 2009, 20:22
Topic: AFCAD Question
Replies: 7
Views: 417

Did you use ADE9X to modify any of those airfields?
It sounds like a prefix for your own modified "afcads"...
by Sloeber
09 Apr 2009, 22:27
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: MIG-29's
Replies: 61
Views: 4496

Quick question in this (almost buried) topic: Does anyone know where I can find some AFCADS for Indian Military fields?
I've got them MiG 21's and 29's flying around, but I'd like to see some parked too, as well as rolling out the landing and Taxiing off the runway, instead of disappearing...
by Sloeber
04 Apr 2009, 23:18
Topic: SBAI Mig-29 for everyone
Replies: 7
Views: 1010

Probably the one THIS THREAD is referring to? (On AVsim.su...)
by Sloeber
09 Jan 2009, 20:06
Topic: Problem at Leeuwarden EHLW
Replies: 10
Views: 783

Try googling on 'COMDLG32.ocx' ...
You'll find numerous sites and tips on how to register that file correctly in windows, and what its for...
by Sloeber
05 Jan 2009, 20:12
Topic: OMG...They're here.
Replies: 18
Views: 1348

Thanks for the heads up on these beauties guys.
One question though, in the MiG29's aircraft.cfg, the [lights] section, there's an effect called fx_Blueflame_TRD. How do I come by that effect, as I don't seem to have it...
Thanks in advance!
by Sloeber
27 Dec 2008, 19:57
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Opening screenies question.
Replies: 6
Views: 492

A new Casa in the house???
Or would that be the AIVer Casa in a new jacquet?
by Sloeber
23 Sep 2008, 20:47
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: 1-130th Attack Helicopter Battalion package by MAIW
Replies: 41
Views: 4363

Thanks for another great package guys, it's really impressive to see these beasts take off! One small question about the Apache itself though. Seen from one end of the line, the rearmost Apaches seem to have a "blanketed" canopy. Is this some sort of LODshift? I've put up some screenshots ...
by Sloeber
20 Aug 2008, 21:40
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay by MAIW Versions 1 and 2 only
Replies: 90
Views: 7593

Works for me as well, those two missing files did the trick.
Thanks guys!
by Sloeber
18 Aug 2008, 14:26

Thanks Dan, I'll extract the package again, and see what happens then. Thanks to all for your patience.
by Sloeber
18 Aug 2008, 09:31

John, I also have/had problems with this scenery, the same as BlazerK5, with the scenery loading up to 53%, or 54%. With the disabling of Kaneohe_Default_Poly_Exclude_VTPL.BGL it does work, as Blazerk5 also mentions. Is this problem solved when you add Dark_Road.bmp and Dark_Road_LM.bmp? I ask this,...
by Sloeber
13 Aug 2008, 21:14

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll go with Trial and error then...
It's gonna be a hell of a lot of work, as there's lots of scenery in there... ;)
by Sloeber
12 Aug 2008, 19:32

Sorry if this sounds uhm...somewhat rude or impatient maybe, but what problems does the new file fix?
I have re-downloaded the original package, as suggested, and FS still crashes at 54%, and when I disable the Kaneohe scenery directory, fs loads all the way.
by Sloeber
11 Aug 2008, 21:01

I thought this was the problem causing mayhem, however, I still get a CTD when loading this scenery. It loads up to approximately 48% (with scenery still), hangs there for a while, and then pops up with the APPCRASH signoff...