The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 11 matches

by gregone
10 Mar 2012, 10:26
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51221

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

If you havent done so make sure you upgrade your AI Flightplanner to the latest version. It fixed my Traffic not showing up.
in FSX. Cheers Greg 8)
by gregone
10 Mar 2012, 10:00
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAAF Williamtown Hornets package by Mark Campbell
Replies: 93
Views: 5634

Re: RAAF Williamtown Hornets package by Mark Campbell

All sorted. the problem was my AI Flight planner I had not bothered to upgrade it. Converted the Traffic files with the very latest version now I have traffic at Williamtown in FSX. Cheers Greg :mrgreen:
by gregone
08 Mar 2012, 04:24
Topic: RAAF Williamtown Hornets package by Mark Campbell
Replies: 93
Views: 5634

Re: RAAF Williamtown Hornets package by Mark Campbell

Thanks to Mark for the great Williamtown package have really enjoyed watching the AI traffic in FS9 now if I can just get the AI traffic to show up in FSX. I am guessing its an issue with the ORBIX traffic . Cheers Greg 8)
by gregone
20 Sep 2010, 03:17
Topic: Elmendorf AFB Version 2 package by MAIW
Replies: 104
Views: 13225

Re: Elmendorf AFB Version 2 package by MAIW

Good to hear you've got it all sorted out mate! :wink: Now go and enjoy Elmendorf traffic for a while! Yeah they are great thats for sure I am looking forward to the day when you can download both versions of these packages hopefully one day they add the converted ones for FSX I have had a read thr...
by gregone
19 Sep 2010, 12:28

Current stage of developments removed all MAIW files renistalled MAIW Elmendorf fresh download from MAIW site same result I also tried Mcconnell AFB same result no AI Aircaft I then renistalled Nellis Lemoore Beuford Miramar Astugi they all work fine so thats were we are at the moment cant understan...
by gregone
17 Sep 2010, 00:19

Hi Harold, I could not get the AFD Scanner to work it kept saying that it could not find my scenery Cfg file. which is there. It just might be a fault in your scenery.cfg. Can you PM it to me? I'll double check it for you as it could have something to do with incorrect layering in your scenery.cfg ...
by gregone
15 Sep 2010, 23:49

Hi Harold, I could not get the AFD Scanner to work it kept saying that it could not find my scenery Cfg file. which is there. It just might be a fault in your scenery.cfg. Can you PM it to me? I'll double check it for you as it could have something to do with incorrect layering in your scenery.cfg ...
by gregone
15 Sep 2010, 13:22

This still sounds like an AFCAD problem to me, because you have the scenery showing up. How did you check for duplicate AFCAD's? I always use ScanAFD to check for duplicate AFCAD's, so I suggest that you try that: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=scanafd.zip Make sure that you check '...
by gregone
13 Sep 2010, 13:02

Ok I have checked for duplicate AFCAD's for PAED no duplicates. I am only useing MAIW in FS9 at this stage havent had time to do the Conversion for FSX as yet so we rule that out. Now I observed this I suspect this is the the problem PAED This is the Runway List Active Runway then 5,23,15.33 but no...
by gregone
13 Sep 2010, 02:19

Ok I have checked for duplicate AFCAD's for PAED no duplicates. I am only useing MAIW in FS9 at this stage havent had time to do the Conversion for FSX as yet so we rule that out. Now I observed this I suspect this is the the problem PAED This is the Runway List Active Runway then 5,23,15.33 but no ...
by gregone
12 Sep 2010, 04:34

Hi Guys, no AI Aircraft showing up with Scenery I have Lemoore, Miramar, Nellis AFB NAF Atsug and Beauford installed they all work great but Elemdorf AFB is a no show. I am useing Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on I7 960 @ 3.20GHZ with 6GB of ram I am useing FS9 and FSX any advice would be great I have de...