The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 317 matches

by Rotten Ralph
06 Feb 2016, 13:35
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Thumbnails
Replies: 2
Views: 304

Re: Thumbnails

Many thanks Hartwig.
by Rotten Ralph
06 Feb 2016, 09:35
Topic: Thumbnails
Views: 304

Thumbnails

Sorry if this is the wrong area on forums, but can anyone point me in the direction for the thumbnals for the ABO & Cargo libs. I know they used to be on the resources page but I have not been here for a while & things have changed a bit.

Many thanks

Dave
by Rotten Ralph
22 Apr 2013, 17:32
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: MAIW Military Video Collection
Replies: 487
Views: 69840

Re: MAIW Military Video Collection

Nice one I found today on the Red Arrows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e-aw3aJpBc
by Rotten Ralph
24 Mar 2013, 19:40
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: RAF Linton on Ouse
Replies: 15
Views: 1613

Re: New Package: RAF Linton on Ouse

I decided to try it in FSX with the Orbx FTX England scenery & it blends in seemlessly. Great work all
by Rotten Ralph
16 Sep 2012, 09:29
Topic: New Chinese Stealth Fighter???
Replies: 9
Views: 576

Re: New Chinese Stealth Fighter???

I wonder if they copied the oxygen system as well ?
by Rotten Ralph
08 Sep 2012, 07:47
Topic: RQ-170 Sentinal
Replies: 0
Views: 216

RQ-170 Sentinal

Combat aircraft monthly have a couple of photos of the RQ-170 Sentinal flying aroud Creech AFB in this months issue. Looks like its in the public domain now.
by Rotten Ralph
28 Aug 2012, 21:54
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Barbeque Sauce
Replies: 20
Views: 867

Re: Barbeque Sauce

Jason: Many thanks for the offer, but it looks like Daryl has found it, so I will order from the UK store, best regards, Dave. Stew: Yeah, me & my daughter watch that channel all the time. Man vs Food & the new one, you gotta eat here are great. Iv'e been trying to find Diners, Drive-Ins and...
by Rotten Ralph
26 Aug 2012, 05:39
Topic: Neil Armstrong Dies
Views: 385

Re: Neil Armstrong Dies

There was a great DVD out called In the shadow of the moon, which had a lot of the moon walk astronauts talking about their experience. I just wish that Neil Armstrong was in it, as he would have been the icing on the cake for that DVD. It is a sad day indeed, but not only do I salute Neil as a hero...
by Rotten Ralph
26 Aug 2012, 05:22

That does sound good. I will see if I can get hold of that. I know that you can get Stubbs sauces in the UK, not sure about mopping sauce though?
by Rotten Ralph
16 Aug 2012, 14:26

£2.89, thats a good price. Not sure how much the P&P is ? .Thanks Stewart for pointing me to this site. I will re post when I have tried the said sauces. The problem is, the British burgers you get in the supermarkets don't taste anything like the American ones at Mildenhall. I will have to visi...
by Rotten Ralph
15 Aug 2012, 13:04

OK, If I can get hold of the Kraft Bullseye & KC Masterpiece sauces, I will give them a go. I must admit though, that the sauce mentioned at the start of the thread did taste the nearest I have come to the Mildenhall one (Kraft thick & spicy). Am I right in saying that they do the same sauce...
by Rotten Ralph
14 Aug 2012, 18:06

Hi Daryl
Its just over £4:00 a throw I think (not cheap) & I dont know how much p&p?. Other good US BBQ sauces are Guy Fieri Bourbon +brown sugar & Kansas City, again quite expensive but really good.
I've not seen the Branston one, but I will keep an eye out for it & give it a try.
by Rotten Ralph
14 Aug 2012, 17:05

Barbeque Sauce

I dont know if anyone is interested, but I have been trying to find the BBQ sauce that they used in the burgers at the old Mildenhall airshows. After trying loads from the Stateside Candy co (a place in the UK to get american brand stuff), I think that I have succeeded. I find that the Kraft thick &...
by Rotten Ralph
31 Jul 2012, 13:17
Topic: Portuguesw P-3C
Views: 319

Re: Portuguesw P-3C

Thanks Jim. I shall move my P-3's to Baja then.

Regards

Dave
by Rotten Ralph
31 Jul 2012, 09:51
Topic: Portuguesw P-3C
Views: 319

Portuguesw P-3C

I am just reinstalling some MAIW packages & in the MAIW Portuguese package, the P-3C's are based at LPMT (Montijo), but on scramble, they are based in LPBJ (Baja). Can anyone confirm the proper location for these aircraft?

Cheers
by Rotten Ralph
27 Jul 2012, 21:54
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Victors and Canberra (Marham)
Replies: 167
Views: 9428

Re: Victors and Canberra (Marham)

Fantastic models & paints for both aircraft John. Are you thinking of doing the B-57 variant? as a NASA version would be a great addition to have. When I worked at the Royal Aircraft Establishment at Farnborough, they had quite a few canberras in the Raspberry Ripple (Red,White & Blue) colou...
by Rotten Ralph
27 Jul 2012, 20:52
Topic: FINALLY! Someone explains England vs. Great Britain vs. UK
Replies: 8
Views: 565

Re: FINALLY! Someone explains England vs. Great Britain vs. UK

Mike
Just looking at your post.
I havn't tried it with the sheep myself, but its like they say, there's no smoke without fire.
PS, I am a Welshman myself, so you can't pull the wool over my eyes.
by Rotten Ralph
17 Jun 2012, 21:25
Topic: Not westland wildcat but it is a pet cat
Views: 519

Re: Not westland wildcat but it is a pet cat

Paw thing. Who would do that to a pet.
by Rotten Ralph
14 May 2012, 15:31
Topic: UK Military scanning frequencies
Replies: 6
Views: 386

Re: UK Military scanning frequencies

At airshows, I have seen numerous individuals using airband radio`s and police just walk past. I frequent Boscombe Down as I work for QinetiQ, & seen people with cameras & scanners outside the fence line. There are signs up stating not to use camera equipment, but the Police there are lenien...
by Rotten Ralph
13 May 2012, 14:28
Topic: UK Military scanning frequencies
Replies: 6
Views: 386

Re: UK Military scanning frequencies

Ok Barry. Thanks for the link to Fighter control, it had an up to date frequecy list. Very good site.
Thanks for your help.

Dave