The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 4 matches

by FishBowlMan
05 Jan 2012, 21:12
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Movements page
Replies: 20
Views: 2183

Re: Movements page

Graham King wrote:My bad. I will correct it when I get home from Christmas.
Nice one, Graham - that's great. Thanks again for providing us with this excellent resource.

John.
by FishBowlMan
29 Nov 2011, 17:25
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Movements page
Replies: 20
Views: 2183

Re: Movements page

Hi. I'm loving this addition to the web site. Its great being able to know which airports I can watch a 'visitor' arrive or depart. One comment though: It seems as though there's been a global search and replace of the letters 'co' with the word 'county' leading to anomolies such as 'Coventry' being...
by FishBowlMan
01 Jun 2011, 17:44
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre
Replies: 57
Views: 6018

Re: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre

Many thanks to all involved with this package. One thing I love about these add-ons is that it gives me a good excuse to go and explore different parts of the world to where I would normally fly. French bread and some Boursin for tea today then. :) A typo in the readme file: The AFD files, "4LS...
by FishBowlMan
13 Mar 2011, 07:43
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Tutors package by Nick Black and Greg Loones
Replies: 32
Views: 2705

Re: RAF Tutors package by Nick Black and Greg Loones

Just wanted to express my thanks to all involved in this package. Its a lovely addon for my UK scenery and traffic, and takes me back to my Air Cadet days flying out of Cambridge. Mid you, it was Chipmunks in those days :lol:

John.