The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 4 matches

by SAexmil
01 Dec 2022, 17:47
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 145
Views: 32085

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Using JBSA San Antonio (KSKF) by Tony Dalton new FSX load on Windows 11 system. Install of JBSA seems to be working fine. However using MAIW PSAI C-5 AMC West Coast C-5's no C-5's can be seen parked any where at KSKF. The F-16's for the Texas National Guard are present and A/I flight plans are worki...
by SAexmil
24 Sep 2012, 22:35
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: No AI aircraft for FS2004(FS9)
Replies: 5
Views: 284

Re: No AI aircraft for FS2004(FS9)

Thanks for all the help. Firebird hit it right on the head, I did not add the packages to the addon in settings/scenery libary. After adding RAF Lakenheath and other packages the AI aircraft and traffic are present. One question I have is in FS2004 is the addon different then FSX? When I added the M...
by SAexmil
24 Sep 2012, 03:09
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: No AI aircraft for FS2004(FS9)
Replies: 5
Views: 284

No AI aircraft for FS2004(FS9)

No AI aircraft in some MAIW packages. ie RAF Lakenheath, Luke AFB, Seymour Johnson AFB , Grandforks AFB and others. I downloaded most of the USAF bases and aircraft projects and starting with the oldest packages 1st I ran the installer to a clean FS 2004 (No addons). After each install I started up ...
by SAexmil
08 Mar 2011, 20:13
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51268

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Just downloaded MAIW Alaska and Islands ANG file using WOAI installer Version 2.04 (FSX). I get a MICROSOFT.NET Framework error message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit...