The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 3 matches

by Andy_1946
11 Mar 2011, 23:03
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: Depending on wind direction flag
Replies: 3
Views: 513

Re: Depending on wind direction flag

Hi Mike Thanks for the reply and apologies for putting the message in Spanish and English, the translation is to google my English is negative. FS Design work with 3.5 and am trying to figure out how to make the movement of a flag that has runbo depending on the wind, not if the Download Animated Fl...
by Andy_1946
11 Mar 2011, 16:35
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: Depending on wind direction flag
Replies: 3
Views: 513

Depending on wind direction flag

Hi Mike I have a mast and a flag and need to know how to do so if there is wind direction 125 degrees this flag in that direction, or in any direction that the wind has within 360 º. Do not know how. Thanks in advance for the help :smt006 Hola Mike Tengo un mastil y una bandera y necesito saber como...
by Andy_1946
11 Mar 2011, 11:16
Forum: FSDS Texturing Basics
Topic: FSDS Modeling Tutorial Series: Texturing Basics Part 1
Replies: 4
Views: 1420

Re: FSDS Modeling Tutorial Series: Texturing Basics Part 1

Hello group Hi Mike I am new to the group and I must congratulate Mike for his work with the videos made ​​of FS Design 3.5, it seems to me perfect and I encourage you to follow it. I've done some work and would appreciate to help me reliza a hangar that can open the doors when the plane is next to ...