The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 14 matches

by jrbirdman81
22 Apr 2013, 05:58
Forum: General Projects
Topic: U.S. Coast Guard Including all 200+ A/C, Helo's and scenery
Replies: 56
Views: 5080

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Including all 200+ A/C, Helo's and scenery

Any news about this? I have been looking forward to this one. Kind regards, Jeremy :D
by jrbirdman81
19 Feb 2013, 16:10
Topic: U.S. Coast Guard Including all 200+ A/C, Helo's and scenery
Replies: 56
Views: 5080

Re: U.S. Coast Guard Including all 200+ A/C, Helo's and scenery

:shock: WOW! I am really looking forward to this as well. Thank you SO much! This is one thing I have always wanted!! Best regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman81
13 Feb 2013, 18:36
Topic: Columbian Kfir's at Red Flag
Replies: 7
Views: 683

Re: Columbian Kfir's at Red Flag

Thanks a bunch! Just watched these guys fly over my house about two and half to three weeks ago. I live right by Nellis AFB and it's always neat to see aircraft from other parts of the world. This is awesome! Thanks again! :smt006
by jrbirdman81
23 Jan 2013, 00:55
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: The Owl's AI Reference now includes the MAIW aircraft
Replies: 4
Views: 1256

Re: The Owl's AI Reference now includes the MAIW aircraft

This is great!! Something I have wanted to see for years!! Now anytime I need a certain model, I know where to look for it. Great work!! Best regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman81
10 Dec 2012, 01:13
Topic: King Abdullah Aziz Air Base Dhahran
Replies: 15
Views: 1317

Re: King Abdullah Aziz Air Base Dhahran

:shock: Personally, I think this looks awesome!! What programs are you using for the static ac? Looks great!! Keep up the good work! Kind regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman81
06 Dec 2012, 13:34
Forum: Military Aviation Photography
Topic: Images from Nellis
Replies: 2
Views: 391

Re: Images from Nellis

Was someone in my yard?? I see this everyday since I am pretty much across the street from the base. I saw that A-4 and I was wondering who it belonged to, now I know. Those are awesome shots! In the evenings of November we saw some B-2's. The B-1's on the other hand shook the house. The cat went ru...
by jrbirdman81
05 Nov 2012, 07:56
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Where can I find Graham King's website?
Replies: 10
Views: 842

Re: Where can I find Graham King's website?

Thank you Graham for all of the contributions you have made to make this a better and more exciting hobby! It is people like yourself that make Flight Simulator a world that is not only fun but but also an interactive, tangible, living world that is all new to us with every repaint of your's we inst...
by jrbirdman81
04 Nov 2012, 01:47
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: So I bought a house...
Replies: 3
Views: 242

Re: So I bought a house...

I'll save a seat for you Giorgio! It really is quite an experience you would have to see!
by jrbirdman81
03 Nov 2012, 06:43
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: So I bought a house...
Replies: 3
Views: 242

So I bought a house...

And this house is pretty much right across the street from Nellis AFB here in lovely Las Vegas, Nevada! Every morning at 06:30 it's Reville, and at 16:30 the flag comes down with the national anthem. Weekends are usually quiet but weekdays are a completely different story. The planes practice every ...
by jrbirdman81
08 Feb 2012, 12:00
Topic: Buckley AFB
Replies: 23
Views: 3309

Re: Buckley AFB

Sweet thank you. I look forward to this one. Great! Kind regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman81
30 Jan 2012, 12:39
Topic: Buckley AFB
Replies: 23
Views: 3309

Re: Buckley AFB

I don't know anything about Buckley AFB. What type of aircraft operate there? I look forward to this one as I do with all MAIW packages. Thank you for making this in advance. Kind regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman81
04 Nov 2011, 22:13
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AFCAD for Nellis AFB
Replies: 4
Views: 379

Re: AFCAD for Nellis AFB

Could someone please post what files I am looking for to delete? I had those files but for the life of me, I can't remember what they are. Thank you and kind regards, Jeremy
by jrbirdman81
26 Oct 2011, 11:52
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Aviation Nation 2011 - Nellis AFB 12/13 Nov 2011
Replies: 6
Views: 499

Re: Aviation Nation 2011 - Nellis AFB 12/13 Nov 2011

As a person that lives in Vegas I can say that the bus goes up by there but not far enough. RTC only goes as far as about a mile or two from the speedway. I tried last year to take the bus but nope. However, if you can make it to the speedway, there is a shuttle that will take you on to the base. Yo...
by jrbirdman81
10 Oct 2011, 15:55
Topic: Pakistan Air Force.
Replies: 26
Views: 1545

Re: Pakistan Air Force.

That's AMAZING!! Great work!! May I please have a copy of this package as well? Thank you and kind regards, Jeremy