The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 68 matches

by david.harwood
24 Jun 2018, 07:56
Forum: JYAI
Topic: AH-1S Cobra and AH-1Z Viper (Super Cobra_
Replies: 96
Views: 13630

Re: AH-1S Cobra and AH-1Z Viper (Super Cobra_

Just a heads up. In the P3D Republic of Korea version texture 22722 has the files named JYAI_AH-1_Cobra_t - Copy and JYAI_Rotors_2_blade_AH1S -Copy. It causes the helicopter to show up black in the sim. delete the copy part and it will be good. Its the same in FSX so I have amended. Strangely enoug...
by david.harwood
01 Apr 2018, 11:44
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Camp Pendleton
Replies: 25
Views: 4126

Re: Camp Pendleton

I am always amazed when I add any form of MAIW scenery to my sim! I run FSX and don't care what era of AI or scenery I have as I love them all! Having just installed Camp Pendleton I took a quick look in Dino's updated two seat Typhoon and loved the scenery and AI Ospreys and then noted an F-8 sat i...
by david.harwood
18 Feb 2018, 08:37
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Retro RAF Alconbury
Replies: 56
Views: 8996

Re: Retro RAF Alconbury

John, Yeah, Placed the file in the Scenery - Texture folder and not the main Texture folder as quite obviously pointed out in the supplied and extensive documents with the download! I'll get back in my box now but first thanks to all of you who design scenery, aircraft etc for free and put up with M...
by david.harwood
18 Feb 2018, 08:09

Doh!

Thanks! That will teach me to think I know it all!
by david.harwood
17 Feb 2018, 17:37

With the installation of the RAF Alconbury scenery I note that all of the A-10's have black wheels, tyres and ordnance!

Any idea what might be causing this and has anyone else had a similar issue?
by david.harwood
19 Jan 2018, 17:42
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: RAF mildenhall
Replies: 39
Views: 6406

Re: RAF mildenhall

Hi, I use the old freeware IRIS F-15C which you can get from most flight sim websites. The VC isn't too bad but it looks great on the outside at the amazing Lakenheath scenery! The payware IRIS F-15E and MILVIZ F-15 also both come in LN markings. I use the FS9 MAIW Mildenhall V2 scenery updated to F...
by david.harwood
03 Jan 2018, 19:47
Topic: Donate today!
Replies: 19
Views: 2364

Re: Donate today!

Done yesterday and always well worth it. I've said it before but I'll say it again, thanks to all who develop and provide fantastic scenery and AI aircraft through this site. MAIW has been one of my best finds for the flightsim world! Thank you to all involved and your time and effort is well and tr...
by david.harwood
30 Dec 2017, 21:02

Excellent! Traffic set to 100%! I now have a fully functioning Alconbury with A-10's galore! Thank you so much Ian for making this scenery FSX compatible and John for your amazing A-10!

Your continuing developments amaze me every time!
by david.harwood
30 Dec 2017, 14:36

John Young wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 13:59 I think the traffic is set at 100% only Dave. Try it and see if that reveals the Alconbury AI.

John
100% OOHHHHH

I doubt I'll be able to see the sky through all the AI flying about but I'll give it ago.
by david.harwood
30 Dec 2017, 13:15

Just installed the FSX version and Alconbury and all looks amazing in FSX. No anomalies in the scenery but I can't get the AI aircraft to show. I'm getting other aircraft to visit but no A-10's or TR1-A's anywhere. Will keep trying to see if its my install but traffic set to 80%! Having a couple of ...
by david.harwood
09 Dec 2017, 12:03
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Haze Gray Studios - Fleet Traffic: US Navy
Replies: 4
Views: 858

Re: Haze Gray Studios - Fleet Traffic: US Navy

I bought this last week and have had a little play. I haven't spent too much time trying to locate vessels on tour but have found they are located at the main ports noted in the documentation. Good quality ships and fit really well with the the various AI freeware packages available. Really nice to ...
by david.harwood
27 Oct 2017, 10:31
Topic: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)
Replies: 416
Views: 44799

Re: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)

Simply amazing!
by david.harwood
19 Jul 2017, 18:17
Topic: Vickers Valiant
Replies: 23
Views: 2577

Re: Vickers Valiant

Just love these. Fantastic aircraft and we now have all three V bombers. Thanks John yet again for allowing us to view your amazing work!
by david.harwood
18 Jul 2017, 11:09
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 25928

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Hi,

I have the same issue in FSX but just put it down to the amount of scenery add-ons I have and I just hadn't noticed it before!
by david.harwood
05 Jul 2017, 10:30
Topic: Vickers Valiant
Replies: 23
Views: 2577

Re: Vickers Valiant

Looking great John. One of my favorites! Any chance you can squeeze in the B.2 WJ954 in gloss black?

David
by david.harwood
23 May 2017, 07:00
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Avro Vulcan JY_AI
Replies: 79
Views: 8131

Re: Avro Vulcan JY_AI

For someone with my limited abilities to those adding stunning scenery and AI packages here it would be more than phenomenal! I might just stick to flying around the world as I do and catching the odd Vulcan here and there! Saw one at Nellis the other week which was a surprise!
by david.harwood
22 May 2017, 15:01

The Vulcan flights would be good but not sure if they could meet up as scheduled with the refuelling Victors at specified times and locations. The more I write the more complex what I'm asking becomes and as I have no ability to produce flight-plans for AI anywhere near this degree of complexity I s...
by david.harwood
21 May 2017, 15:57

Just a question, did anyone ever manage to do a flightplan for the Black Buck missions containing the Vulcans and Victors. There is a nice freeware scenery of Ascension out at the moment which would fit nicely! I can totally understand the complexity but what an addition it would be!
by david.harwood
15 Feb 2017, 08:59

P.S.

If any of you ever want a pint on me, pop in to The Fox Inn, Fox Lane, Boars Hill, Oxford OX1 5DR, England and you can have one on me!
by david.harwood
15 Feb 2017, 08:57

I'm really surprised that the large majority of enthusiasts that download amazing and FREE software to enhance their hobby don't take the time to comment. I for one try to comment when I can as for someone who works running a Pub/Restaurant at the moment really appreciate a 'Thank you' from the cust...