The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 7 matches

by WilliamCall
26 May 2018, 23:33
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Patuxent River 2018 Package conversion
Replies: 21
Views: 2705

Re: Patuxent River 2018 Package conversion

Thanks for your reply! I'm sorry, TPS is Test Pilot School. There is a helicopter pad at the south west corner of the ramp. There should be water immediately west of the pad (there isn't). Also, the taxi way that goes past the VX-20 hanger (where the P-3s and P-8s park) and terminates at the marina ...
by WilliamCall
25 May 2018, 22:43
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Patuxent River 2018 Package conversion
Replies: 21
Views: 2705

Re: Patuxent River 2018 Package conversion

All - Thanks for the FSX conversion of Pax River 2018! Everything appears to be working. My only problem is the FSX coast line around the TPS and west basin marina (a left over comment from the 2015 version). The west basin is land (not ocean) as well as the south side of TPS. Is this an FSX land cl...
by WilliamCall
03 Sep 2016, 02:18
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Hangars
Replies: 1
Views: 556

Re: Hangars

If you search for KADW (Andrews AFB) by Uwe Kunzak, it'll have the alert hangars.
by WilliamCall
16 Dec 2014, 23:19
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Naval Aviation Museum at KNPA
Replies: 14
Views: 886

Re: Naval Aviation Museum at KNPA

Joe,
Love what you've done with populating the museum ramp with aircraft. Can you point me to where you got those aircraft? I've been fairly successful with using SAMM (Static Aircraft Model Maker). I'd like to give it a try and create static models for the museum ramp. Thanks!

Bill
by WilliamCall
01 Sep 2014, 12:41
Topic: Yuma MCAS
Replies: 8
Views: 939

Re: Yuma MCAS

I ended up rebuilding the AI flight plans, substituting KNYL for KYUM.
by WilliamCall
24 Nov 2013, 13:39
Topic: Trees
Replies: 23
Views: 1996

Re: Trees

BadPvtDan wrote:Delete with Instant Scenery.
Since Instant Scenery only allows you to delete objects that it creates, I'm curious how you were able to delete the trees.
by WilliamCall
04 Jul 2011, 19:08
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: NAS Patuxent River package by Desmond Burrell
Replies: 63
Views: 4508

Re: NAS Patuxent River package by Desmond Burrell

I just want to thank Desmond Burrell and the entire MAIW team for an outstanding addon. Thanks again!