The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 6 matches

by navy81
13 Mar 2012, 21:26
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51295

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Steve,
Bingo! That was the problem. about 8 or 9 traffic files were hidden in addon scenery folders.
Lesson learned - Run the "find FS9 traffic files" for your entire OS drive that FSX resides on. Thanks for the education! :)

Deke
by navy81
20 Feb 2012, 14:39

Dustoff, Thanks for the reply - I have done the same wrt to adding the "FSX" suffix to the traffic files upon conversion. I have also gone through every file in the scenery\world\scenery folder - (after they were originally converted per the MAIW FSX instructions), opening them with AIFP24...
by navy81
20 Feb 2012, 02:31

Well, you learn something new everyday.. helps to read the "help" document in AIFP too. Even though the traffic showed up with the FS9 traffic files, with FS9 files side by side with their FSX counterparts (see post above), any FSX traffic is disabled, including the MAIW converted to FSX f...
by navy81
17 Feb 2012, 16:21

Hey everyone, First a big shoutout to all who had a hand in the MAIW efforts - fantastic, I have loaded about 15 or so of the packages, with no problem in 75% of them. However, Pax River, Elizabeth City, Seymour Johnson, Hurlburt, and Eglin - could not get any AI to show up. I went through all of th...
by navy81
04 Feb 2012, 17:20
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New to AI program
Replies: 16
Views: 868

Re: New to AI program

Ray, Steve, and Dustoff -
Thanks for the thorough explanation - learn something new every day.
Glad to be aboard with all of you.

Cheers!
Deke
by navy81
03 Feb 2012, 16:33
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New to AI program
Replies: 16
Views: 868

New to AI program

Hi all, I have been involved with FSX for several years, but am now just getting into placing AI packages (courtesy of your fantastic developers), as well as building some AI traffic files of my own (courtesy of rpp_fpgen, Traffic tools, and AIFPC). I have tested both the MAIW packages, and some tes...