The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 181 matches

by Sonarboy
30 May 2021, 10:16
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Agusta Westland Wildcat
Replies: 56
Views: 5475

Re: Agusta Westland Wildcat

Many thanks for your compliments Lucame. So pleased you are enjoying the scenery. John Young, a big thanks to him found the real problem why the textures would not show in FSX. The easy part was just to swap those that did not work with the MAIW ABO Global scenery bgl's and textures that did. Johns ...
by Sonarboy
30 May 2021, 09:47
Topic: JYAI Merlin HC4
Replies: 111
Views: 8907

Re: JYAI Merlin HC4

Well done John. These tan and green ones are lovely. Thank you.
by Sonarboy
27 Apr 2021, 13:00
Topic: JYAI Merlin HC4
Replies: 111
Views: 8907

Re: JYAI Merlin HC4

Superb work John and a very welcome addition. Lovely model.
by Sonarboy
28 Apr 2020, 05:32
Forum: MAIW Non Package Releases
Topic: Wright-Patterson AFB (KFFO)
Replies: 38
Views: 11562

Re: Wright-Patterson AFB (KFFO)

Many thanks for your kind advice John.

I have kept the scenery for the commercial side to a minimum so that the Military side can be more detailed. That should help keeping the frame rates in check.

Brian
by Sonarboy
27 Apr 2020, 16:15

Many thanks for coming back so quickly John. Its a complete new scenery for FS9 with the Military one side and the civilian airport on the other side which has been completed so a fairly large Afcad. It will be eventually be uploaded for the community to use so not for personal use. Parking is in, o...
by Sonarboy
27 Apr 2020, 15:05

Hello John. Great to hear from you and loving Snoopy buddy. Another terrific surprise. To be honest test flying it out of KCHS at the moment for extra movements I have this time attached a Google Earth pic of the hangars I need or something as near as can be. Always grateful and thankful for any hel...
by Sonarboy
27 Apr 2020, 14:59

Hi Greg thank you.

I found the name Tony goes by and did send him a message with a picture of the one I didn't attach with my first query to you. Sorry. :oops:
by Sonarboy
27 Apr 2020, 07:54

Hi Greg. My apologies for troubling you but wonder if you could help or point me in the right direction. I am at present working on Charlston AFB with a new Afcad but have become unstuck trying to get the hangars I need. I have tried many of the scenery libraries that MAIW Libs produce. Some of the ...
by Sonarboy
28 Sep 2018, 17:00
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Scenery EGXB RAF Binbrook, Lincolnshire - United Kingdom RAF
Replies: 1
Views: 1240

Re: Scenery EGXB RAF Binbrook, Lincolnshire - United Kingdom RAF

Hi Volador. Firstly my apologies for not replying much sooner. So pleased you liked RAF Binbrook. Its enjoyable making the ADE's for the Retro bases. Sadly over the years we have lost so many but at least it keeps them going even if its in the Ai world. Many thanks. Its always nice to get some feedb...
by Sonarboy
07 Dec 2017, 06:32
Topic: Scenery RAF Cottesmore (EGXJ) - United Kingdom
Replies: 1
Views: 937

Re: Scenery RAF Cottesmore (EGXJ) - United Kingdom

You are very welcome Miguel. Pleased you like them.
by Sonarboy
06 Dec 2017, 05:48
Topic: Scenery RAF Coltishall (EGYC)
Replies: 14
Views: 2331

Re: Scenery RAF Coltishall (EGYC)

That's good news Miguel
by Sonarboy
03 Dec 2017, 12:19

Many thanks Steve, that's much more informative than the answer I could give.

Brian
by Sonarboy
02 Dec 2017, 21:16

Hi Matt.

There are 8 textures for the Houchin ground power units. Its the RAF GSE 1980's bgl 61. Try re introducing those textures again.

Brian
by Sonarboy
30 Nov 2017, 22:50

Hi Matt.

If you have already downloaded the MAIW Global Lib Objects just extract the Textures into your Main FS9 Addon Scenery/Texture file It will want to overwrite but let it do it to update the textures and you RAF_GSE_1980's Acc trailer texture should show.

Brian
by Sonarboy
16 Nov 2017, 17:40

Its been on the table for about two and a half years Mark but for various reasons plus two burglaries which took not only my computer but hard drives to. To be honest after the last one September 2016 I lost heart and let things go but I found a couple of pensticks which were not taken. On one was a...
by Sonarboy
15 Nov 2017, 18:42

Many thanks Volador. I enjoyed doing this one. Its taken a long time to complete for various reasons but the end product was worth it. Nick Black produced the Jags and Chris Brown did some nice paints. Hope the added comprehensive Obs Libs list has helped for the scenery to show. Kindest regards Brian
by Sonarboy
23 Sep 2016, 20:14
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Brian Clarke RAF sceneries FS9
Replies: 6
Views: 741

Re: Brian Clarke RAF sceneries FS9

Thanks Steve. No I never keep anything like bank details on the computer just in case. It obviously paid off by not doing so and one less worry. As for my work I can recover most on Avsim. Its just everything else that has taken time to build up. My Insurance company were terrific and got me up and ...
by Sonarboy
22 Sep 2016, 21:34

Many thanks for your help Jim in getting Jon's problem sorted.

My house was burgled a couple of weeks ago and lost my computer and all my hard drives containing my work.

Never rains that it pours !!

Brian
by Sonarboy
22 Sep 2016, 19:08

Hi Jon.

If I remember rightly the MAIW Czech scenery library was used for most if not all of my scenery. Hope that helps you.

Brian
by Sonarboy
22 Sep 2015, 07:36
Topic: B-24 Liberator
Replies: 82
Views: 7511

Re: B-24 Liberator

Many thanks John for your kindness and help with the release of the two bases. North Pickenham and Earls colne. John has done an amazing job with his modelling of aircraft, but also went the extra mile to make the bespoke scenery models and the readme's plus uploading the files. My role was a very s...