The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
12 Aug 2023, 22:55
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Preview of our first MSFS package
Replies: 60
Views: 7055

Re: Preview of our first MSFS package

...so, after a long period now without any news regarding developments for MSFS, I am now able to reveal news of something which might actually be a bit of a gamechanger for us going forwards. As many of you will know, for the most part the MSFS default offline AI Traffic engine has been broken sin...
by Woogey
20 Apr 2023, 20:27
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Selfridge ANG Base - MSFS
Replies: 45
Views: 3283

Re: Selfridge ANG Base - MSFS

Good day John, it’s been a few months since this thread kind of fell off. We’ve had another Sim update, where there was a big focus on Ai. I am wondering if it helped anything or made things worse on your side? Could you maybe speak to the current state of affairs in regards to military AI from the ...
by Woogey
01 Dec 2022, 14:28

To further reinforce Tim’s statement above, ASOBO has implemented a system of dumbed down full aircraft as Ai which they are pushing development studios to use. Honestly, it’s not a bad idea. The problem is, even dropping down to the next LOD and stripping out all the systems, you still have a model...
by Woogey
29 Nov 2022, 19:44

I just caught this clip early this morning, I am not sure if it will work post SU11? Some of it might be worth testing. I will also verify tonight after work your findings John.

-Preston
by Woogey
28 Oct 2022, 22:02

That Makes sense, I was hoping maybe in the off chance that you had actually created it in 4k and already down sampled once, that maybe you would release it in the higher resolution. You make valid points as always.

-P
by Woogey
28 Oct 2022, 01:38

C-40 Visiting.png I really like your new KC-135 John. You are absolutely right about the texture resolution needing to be higher for MSFS. I think 2k is the bare minimum for an aircraft the size of an airliner. Would you consider making the paint template in 4k for experimentation purposes? Obvious...
by Woogey
27 Oct 2022, 00:45

That did it, Thank you Steve! Observations can now commence for me.

-Preston
by Woogey
27 Oct 2022, 00:39

Thank you Steve, I am going to try your "Fix" now. Your write up is exactly in line with what I did. As John said installation seems like it should be very straightforward. I'll keep you all posted.

-Preston
by Woogey
25 Oct 2022, 23:57

Good day John. Day 2 and I am struggling to get the Ai to appear, the shelters show up just fine. I have read your installation guide, which is very straightforward. No Dice....... yet.

-Preston
by Woogey
24 Oct 2022, 15:08

Good Day John,
I popped in here this morning to see if there was any news on Lakenheath for MSFS, only to find you have also done Selfridge! I would be extremely grateful if I could also test for you.

-Preston
by Woogey
25 Jul 2022, 17:34
Topic: A-10 Thunderbolt II
Replies: 262
Views: 28387

Re: A-10 Thunderbolt II

John Sir, Thanks for the reply. I’m pretty comfortable with changing parking codes on AvCad’s. It was more a matter of me just looking to match what had already been done for the A-10’s. No change needed on your end per se. Just for me making sure that the airports match, and then also any livery’s ...
by Woogey
24 Jul 2022, 20:37

Good day John, Yessir, MSFS is the sim I was referring to. I apologize if my assumption of the A-10 making it to MSFS someday is misplaced. Please do not let me put any undo pressure on you. The sim also places regular user aircraft as Ai. With DC designs releasing an A-10 likely before the end of y...
by Woogey
24 Jul 2022, 19:47

Good day Gentlemen, I was wondering Brent or John, if you could tell me what the parking code used for the Boise birds is? 190G Or similar? I am away from my PC currently, otherwise I could get the answer from the file. I am trying to ensure that the new KBOI sceneries are ready to accept John’s A-1...
by Woogey
12 Jun 2022, 16:57
Forum: General Projects
Topic: MAIW MSFS conversion
Replies: 4
Views: 765

Re: MAIW MSFS conversion

John thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I had gone to your sub-forum thinking if anyone associated with MAIW would be up for the latest work flow, that it would be you. Between You and Ian we have hope for a very promising future in Flightsim. The subjects that you choose to do, a...
by Woogey
11 Jun 2022, 18:24
Topic: Hello John Young
Replies: 5
Views: 1063

Re: Hello John Young

Good Day John Young, Here we are half way though the Year in 2022, and I am wondering if you have any updated insight as to your plans for MSFS? A couple of points I would like to touch on. 1) Your Aircraft already in the sim as statics Via Ian McCartney's amazing sceneries. And 2) AiG having good s...
by Woogey
22 Jun 2021, 19:45
Topic: Retro RAF Alconbury
Replies: 56
Views: 9003

Re: Retro RAF Alconbury

Good Day John, Milviz did not include any of your models in their scenery, however MAIW put together a P3d4 and 5 package in partnership, to work with the Mizviz Beale AFB scenery. It is good to hear that the Alconbury Package was designed for P3d4! I guess my next biggest concern is traffic not app...
by Woogey
08 Jun 2021, 21:37

Good Day Gents, Yes John, your TR-1 that Greg linked above IS what I am referring to. My question was not worded very well, sorry. If I wanted this P3d5 version to fly out of Alconbury, would I just need to convert the related EGWZ TR-1A traffic file to P3d5? Or do I need to do something to the scen...
by Woogey
08 Jun 2021, 03:55

Good Day Gents, @JohnYoung I am wondering if the newly converted TR-1 Ai (Milviz Beale) for P3d5 could be used successfully with this Alconbury scenery? It is my understanding that the model and the flight plan need to be converted separately to each sims format in order for the Ai to show and opera...
by Woogey
17 May 2021, 19:43
Topic: RAF Coningsby for MSFS2020
Replies: 39
Views: 4023

Re: RAF Coningsby for MSFS2020

Good day Ian, I read earlier in this thread that you had originally released this scenery with one big flatten. Have you updated the scenery since with your new found workflow? Just wondering if it is still flat?
by Woogey
17 May 2021, 19:28
Topic: RAF Honington FS2020
Replies: 1
Views: 529

Re: RAF Honington FS2020

Downloaded and installed. England is really coming together in the new sim. Bentwaters, Outstanding, Thank you Ian!