The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9 matches

by Ed4planes
09 Oct 2016, 01:56
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Edwards AFB
Replies: 2
Views: 811

Re: Edwards AFB

Sorry forgot to let you know Im using FS9
by Ed4planes
09 Oct 2016, 01:53
Views: 811

Edwards AFB

Hello All... Im looking for A really good detailed afcad for Edwards AFB. Does anyone have a really good afcad or know where I can get one please and thanks

ED
by Ed4planes
18 Sep 2016, 23:54
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Edit Voicepak
Replies: 26
Views: 3134

Re: Edit Voicepak

I was able to get the Voicepak to work by lowering the authorizations . Works fine now thanks for the info.

ED
by Ed4planes
13 Sep 2016, 15:17

Re: Edit Voicepak

Yes I did hit save... that is what I did. then I went to the base to hear the call signs but when I go there all I get is numbers. I was wondering if something in windows 7 could be causing the issue... As it works fine in windows XP... Loved windows XP

ED
by Ed4planes
13 Sep 2016, 06:03

Edit Voicepak

SO I have a question. Im using FS9 with Edit voicepak 3.1 and My operating system is Windows 7 Home Edition. Im trying to update my voicepack for the the call signs for the military groups.. but when I go to hear them within the sim they only have numbers. What is the sequence or how should I procee...
by Ed4planes
21 Aug 2015, 17:36
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Packages
Views: 987

Packages

So where on this site do you go to get the packages that have already been released ?

thanks
Ed
by Ed4planes
09 Sep 2013, 17:14
Replies: 1
Views: 398

Edwards AFB

Hello, Im new to this forum... Im trying to see if anyone has a solution for the floating runways and aircraft.. for the Edwards afb scenery? Can anyone help me... thanks

ED
by Ed4planes
08 Sep 2012, 05:23
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43767

Windows 7

Hello Im new to this forum. I recently updated to a newer computer that has windows 7 installed. Im having trouble getting the downloads to show up in FS9. Is there a certain way I have to install the packages after I down load them. And also to instally the afcad as well. Please help thanks ED Post...
by Ed4planes
14 Aug 2008, 12:48
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay by MAIW Versions 1 and 2 only
Replies: 90
Views: 7612

Kanoehe Bay

So I have dont see the Kanoehe Bay package in the download section. Im assuming that you are going to re release it soon?

Thanks
ED