The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 34 matches

by Flash34
02 Nov 2012, 05:05
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FSX Crashing
Replies: 3
Views: 317

FSX Crashing

Not sure what to make of this problem. I recently tried loading my FSX and it crashed. I have never had this happen before. My flying menu will load the aircraft to the departure airport I want and then will freeze up and shut down to my desktop. Windows will not even reload FSX......I ran both the ...
by Flash34
30 Apr 2011, 23:47
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Whiteman AFB v3 package by Desmond Burrell
Replies: 30
Views: 1917

Re: Whiteman AFB v3 package by Desmond Burrell

Has anyone had any issues with the Apaches flying clumped together ?? I noticed them when I took off out of Whiteman today at 1:22pm.
by Flash34
14 Apr 2011, 04:48
Topic: Hellenic Air Force A-7 package by Gary Barker
Replies: 19
Views: 1879

Re: Hellenic Air Force A-7 package by Gary Barker

Awesome model and package guys ! The possiblites with the A-7 are endless ...mmmm a Selfridge ANGB retro package... I may have to do some research.
by Flash34
04 Apr 2011, 17:21
Topic: 148th FW Minnesota ANG package by Mark Campbell
Replies: 12
Views: 1339

Re: 148th FW Minnesota ANG package by Mark Campbell

You guys did an incredible job with this package !!! I grew up in a small town to the east of duluth and always remember the F-4's and the F-16's flying out of DLH. Thanks again guys.
by Flash34
07 May 2010, 16:54
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A few from MAIW NAS Lemoore
Replies: 7
Views: 664

Re: A few from MAIW NAS Lemoore

What aircraft carrier are you using ?
by Flash34
09 Oct 2009, 01:15
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 30373

Re: Installing MAIW packages in FSX

Does anyone know how to remove buildings from AFCADS in FSX ? I installed the Grand Forks AFB package and I have two buildings that are on the ramp. It doesn't affect my AI traffic but the ramp doesn't look right.

Thanks
by Flash34
25 Aug 2009, 03:45
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: FSX Flight Plans that will not reset....
Replies: 0
Views: 124

FSX Flight Plans that will not reset....

Has anyone ever had an issue with flight plans not resetting after you have flown a flight ?? I recently made the mistake of downloading a carrier package for my FSX. After loading the package I noticed on my GPS a flight plan that I had flown before still loaded. Instead of resetting after every fl...
by Flash34
29 Jul 2009, 15:19
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: New Selfridge Addition
Replies: 5
Views: 666

LOL...they should have those in the U.P. Can we expect an updated Selfridge ANGB in the future ?
by Flash34
27 May 2009, 23:01
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Rethinking the ANG
Replies: 8
Views: 511

Its a tough call. It seems like the Air Force is leaning towards a more UAV approach with the reduction of 250 vipers in the inventory. This reduction would " free " up funds for more UAV's to be developed. Most of the new aircraft techonologies coming out of the Air Force are mostly for t...
by Flash34
27 May 2009, 16:29

I work for an airline and one of our Captains told me that flying in a Reserve or Guard tanker unit is like having a full time job. You are on TDY for six months.
by Flash34
06 May 2009, 20:44
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Alphasim Downloading Issues ...
Replies: 1
Views: 197

Alphasim Downloading Issues ...

Has anyone had any problems downloading from Alphasim ? My connection would start out strong and then trickle down to a minimum causing my session to time out.
by Flash34
06 May 2009, 20:08
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Beale AFB
Replies: 2
Views: 401

Thanks for the reply Mike. I deleted the scenery and it works fine now.
by Flash34
06 May 2009, 20:00
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Selfridge A-10 Requested
Replies: 7
Views: 728

A new selfridge package should come out :) What is PM ?
by Flash34
03 May 2009, 22:47
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Beale AFB
Replies: 2
Views: 401

Beale AFB

Has anyone had any problems with Beale AFB package in FSX ? I tried flying out of Beale and it said my aircraft would collide with another aircraft on the field. My FSX will then lock up after it I exit out of the screen.
by Flash34
02 Apr 2009, 03:13

A very ineresting article. I was critical of Selfridge losing there F-16's to A-10's. Now I see where they were going with the realignment, so Selfridge could still keep there fighter mission. Although Selfridge has always been affected whenever BRAC has come around. Other states in my region like W...
by Flash34
29 Mar 2009, 15:06
Forum: General Projects
Topic: New flightplans available
Replies: 29
Views: 2312

I just downloaded the flight plans yesterday and they only have 16 aircraft flying out of Aviano.
by Flash34
29 Mar 2009, 07:14
Forum: General Projects
Topic: New flightplans available
Replies: 29
Views: 2312

Thanks for the new flight plans Menno. Any chance you wil be releasing Aviano flight plans ???
by Flash34
29 Mar 2009, 07:12
Topic: Elmendorf AFB Version 2 package by MAIW
Replies: 104
Views: 13192

Excellent job you guys !! Is there an update in the works for Eielson ??
by Flash34
25 Mar 2009, 01:12

Hi Dan ...this is my opinion but I would download the owl's nest installation directions for FSX. Celtic Warriors are good don't get me wrong. Both installation instructions are similar. But it seems like the flight plan converter in the owl's nest is a little easier to use. It helps to have seperat...
by Flash34
21 Mar 2009, 02:41

Thanks Rick ...I went back and followed the installation from the owl's nest and almost all of the packages are showing up. For some reason there are some aircraft in the UK that aren't showing up. I will have to go back and look at them. Aerosofts F-16 is a lot of fun to intercept with.

Derek