The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 139 matches

by knarfy
06 Nov 2015, 11:47
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: static aircraft
Replies: 4
Views: 529

Re: static aircraft

thanks, gonna give it a try !!!!
by knarfy
06 Nov 2015, 02:46
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Alpha C-5 new paint for the old gal
Replies: 1
Views: 434

Re: Alpha C-5 new paint for the old gal

here are couple others
by knarfy
06 Nov 2015, 02:42
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Alpha C-5 new paint for the old gal
Views: 434

Alpha C-5 new paint for the old gal

I am flying alot of miltary right now in FS9 and one of my fav planes is the C-5. I have the alphasim and with updated sound file for it, it's a screamer with altec lansing speakers (six total) and 2 subs, well I asked a friend of mine how we might be able to give the old girl some fresh looks, here...
by knarfy
06 Nov 2015, 02:24
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: static aircraft
Replies: 4
Views: 529

static aircraft

I fly in FS9 and military right now, and for my US east coast base I use North Island NAS and for the east coast I use Key West NAS, now I have some pretty good AI activity, but North Island is almost void of AI traffic and if possible if there is a way to take some MAIW aircraft and place them on t...
by knarfy
18 May 2015, 01:41
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: EA-16G V2 Team FS KBT
Replies: 5
Views: 564

Re: EA-16G V2 Team FS KBT

BINGO !!!! That was the problem. Thanks Click and John, good info and help solve the problem quickly. I appreciate it.............

Knarfy
by knarfy
17 May 2015, 23:55

Thanks Click, I will change them now, update shortly

knarfy
by knarfy
17 May 2015, 22:14

Hi John: Thanks for the reply. Yes, the texture folders are in the main file for this plane, its also version 2 of the plane, and the folders are specific that they go with version two. Maybe I dont see it since its right in front of me, but the "Vikings" version of textures fltsim.0 on to...
by knarfy
16 May 2015, 23:57

EA-16G V2 Team FS KBT

I have this plane for FS9 but I am having these textures set up by Antonio Diaz, I tried to e-mail him but mail was returned, so I thought I would check in here to see if anyone can help to see what might be wrong in the aircraft.cfg and these textures, I have a feeling its something easy, which mig...
by knarfy
08 Feb 2015, 20:20
Forum: MAIW Non Package Releases
Topic: NBAI Airbus A400M Version 1
Replies: 80
Views: 11381

Re: NBAI Airbus A400M Version 1

Thanks, really nice to see !
by knarfy
30 Jan 2015, 11:51
Forum: MAIW Non Package Releases
Topic: Pascal Suls C-5M Super Galaxy
Replies: 26
Views: 4646

Re: Pascal Suls C-5M Super Galaxy

awesome...thanks !!
by knarfy
23 Jan 2015, 02:34
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: NAS Pensacola by Desmond Burrell
Replies: 21
Views: 3893

Re: NAS Pensacola by Desmond Burrell

Mike, I found a .bgl file in namc\scenery\ap924210.bgl that is show ICAO code KPNS and IATA code PNS, do you think this might be the conflict that is causing the trees in my runway for my NAS Pensacola? I dont want to remove it worried that I might mess up the sim w/out checking with you/someone who...
by knarfy
22 Jan 2015, 19:04

Thanks Mike, will give it a try !!!!
by knarfy
22 Jan 2015, 15:25

I have a slight problem with Pensacola right now and hoping someone here can help, I just did a fresh install of FS9 and all my airports commercial and military check out of except for this one, I got trees in all the runways and now sure what to do. Eilsen and Elmendorf, Anchorage and Fairbanks all...
by knarfy
08 Jan 2015, 13:18
Topic: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW
Replies: 90
Views: 12693

Re: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW

Can someone help me, I want to uninstall this package and put V2 in instead, in the control panel I dont see the uninstall option for this package and don't see it in the programs area where it lists everything that I have installed in my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Frank
by knarfy
13 Dec 2014, 12:57
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Alphasim/Virtavia English Electric Lightning for FS2004
Views: 260

Alphasim/Virtavia English Electric Lightning for FS2004

Since I saw an article about the English Electric Lightning I am fascinated by this plane and would love to get my hands on the alphasim/virtavia payware version for FS2004...I've looked over several sites and Virtavia and the payware version cant be found. Any one here know where I can get my hands...
by knarfy
03 Aug 2014, 23:22
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAFFS TEXTURES FOR C-130 (FS2004)
Replies: 0
Views: 177

MAFFS TEXTURES FOR C-130 (FS2004)

I am looking for textures and wanted to check in here to see if anyone knows if there are repaints/textures for either Mike Stone's or Cap Sim's C-130 for FS2004? I would love to add those to the two C-130's I fly as mentioned above. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Frank
by knarfy
18 Jul 2014, 02:09
Topic: Minot AFB Support Thread
Replies: 23
Views: 3071

Re: Minot AFB Support Thread

Of course 10 secs after I sent my original e-mail I got Minot to download.....its awesome!!!!!
by knarfy
18 Jul 2014, 02:05
Topic: Minot AFB Support Thread
Replies: 23
Views: 3071

Re: Minot AFB Support Thread

Hi, I am trying to download this file and it downloads to 5.3mg of the total 17.2 and then it stops. Just curious if the issue is on the MAIW side or my side with my internet. Thanks. Cant wait to get my hands on this one. Love the BUFF !!!

Frank
by knarfy
23 Jun 2014, 01:09
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Area 51 Simulations Lockheed C-5M Galaxy Repaints
Replies: 6
Views: 568

Re: Area 51 Simulations Lockheed C-5M Galaxy Repaints

Hi Joseph, that Canadian one I've seen too but its FSX right? I cant believe that there are not at least some other repaints, to me this is hands down detail wise much nicer that the Alpha one, but I will keep looking and making inquiries, if I find any I'll post a link here.

Frank
by knarfy
22 Jun 2014, 23:50
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Area 51 Simulations Lockheed C-5M Galaxy Repaints
Replies: 6
Views: 568

Re: Area 51 Simulations Lockheed C-5M Galaxy Repaints

thanks pryan, went over to flight sim and did a search for "texas one" and nothing found, do you by chance have a link for it?

Thanks