The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 7 matches

by mausepapa
03 Nov 2019, 16:53
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Matrix unpacking error after update to v1.7.0
Replies: 6
Views: 836

Matrix unpacking error after update to v1.7.0

hello guys, this is my probleme since i have update zhe matrix to 1.7.0 what means 7zip failing? i never remember, that i have this program installed. pls help and thx in advance 2019-11-03 17:44:23.3043 - ERROR: Install Error EXCEPTION: SevenZip.SevenZipLibraryException: Can not load 7-zip library ...
by mausepapa
06 Apr 2013, 12:15
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: china lake and gripen package
Replies: 11
Views: 575

Re: china lake and gripen package

hello martin, the bushes allways there... :( your guide is good, but where is my mistake? i have take the original afcadfile from chinalake then edit it without import the objectplacementbgl. now after compile there are two files, one with _cvx, i think this is normal...must the _cvx in the same fol...
by mausepapa
06 Apr 2013, 11:40

hello martin,

you are my hero ;) i try it out NOW!
i give you message in a few minutes...i hope i am not to stupid to do this with the triangel.

soon heinz :lol:
by mausepapa
06 Apr 2013, 10:56

hello mark, but how can i do that? can you give me a step by step guide please? is this the polygonbutton? i draw a triangle around the airport and then compile the bglfile? or must i import the objectbgl first and then draw the polygon with the button?... :?: :?: please help me to make this to wond...
by mausepapa
06 Apr 2013, 01:36

i have made an exklusionzone arround and recompile the file. but, the bushes always present. what went wrong? i open the afcadfile with ADE. then i import the objects.bgl then i klick on the yellow button in the upper middle of ADE. then i make a square with the cross. then ADE ask for excludes, i t...
by mausepapa
30 Mar 2013, 20:41

thank you, i will test it out :) but before, i must learning about ADE! but why is this problem only at this two sceneries? the other ones packages looks so well. or is there a guide about ADE?

regards heinz
by mausepapa
29 Mar 2013, 09:13

china lake and gripen package

hello all, i have a problem with the two sceneries. all the other packages works well in fsx! but these two have problems.they "sunks" into the ground...the runways and objects are not at the right place or better say, the elevation are not correct at escm in sweden.i have no other scenery...